back after losing and gaining back again 11 kg.... would love to make friends

Options
hello all, looking for friends and support, I was doing really well on MFP last year had a 54 day streak lost 11kgs and was feeling great i stopped logging and BAM lost my way AGAIN!
I really really want to beat this yo-yo diet and feel fit and fab, I am determined not to hate myself at this current size 94kgs I live in new Zealand I am 38 and looking for daily support my goal is 75kgs. Thanks!

Replies

• meethsrivastava890
    Options
    You've done it once... You can do it again!! All the best
  • Treasureslide
    Treasureslide Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    thanks!!!! yes true
  • t4nn1e
    t4nn1e Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy! How are you? How is your diet going?

I'm very similar to you in that I've lost and gained... I've just decided that I'm going to start mine again from today - today is as good a day to start as any!

What are your hobbies?

Tanya X
  • babygirl8716
    babygirl8716 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm on my 2nd day

Am hoping that I can keep it up!
    Maybe we couldn't help each other
  • stellabest99
    stellabest99 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey Treasure, I'm a fellow Kiwi in much the same boat... MFP is a great place to be. I have managed to lose over 6kg already. Friend me and I'll help support you through this :-)
  • NZAilsa
    NZAilsa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I know where you are coming from Treasureslide. I have also lost lots and put some of it back on. Kept signing into MFP. Just was not as consistent with the logging as I should of been. Things in life took over. Together we can all do this. I also call New Zealand home. Ailsa
  • zenthebird
    zenthebird Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    It is a never-ending battle. There is no finish line. Until I understood this, I kept regaining what I had lost. It was an a-ha moment, but may seem obvious to others. Maybe everyone needs to discover this for him/herself. Add me as a friend if you wish.