SuperBowl Sunday!!!

Options
:drinker: Today is the day! Hope everyone has a great day whether it's a free day or your watching those cals.

So what team is everyone rooting for?

Replies

• opatt23
    Options
    :drinker: Today is the day! Hope everyone has a great day whether it's a free day or your watching those cals.

So what team is everyone rooting for?
  • susanpage1
    Options
    For sure not the Patriots,
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • lovemuffins
    Options
    I am banning the Superbowl this year! I am a bitter PACKER fan!!! :mad:

At least I won't be eating all the yummy snack food that goes on at Superbowl partys!!!
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Definately a Giants Fan....
  • suevittorioso
    Options
    :wink: Being a Mainer with very close ties to Boston-what can I say? Except
    *********************************************************************************
    *********************************************************************************
    GO PATRIOTS
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    GO PATRIOTS! Here's a recipe you can try for next year. I know it's in the wrong section but you can make it all day in the crock and it will still be warm when you want to eat.

http://busycooks.about.com/od/hotsandwichrecipes/r/cpbbqbeef.htm

It's a hot beef barbecue sandwich and it didn't give the nutrition facts but lets face it who counts on superbowl day:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Giants!!!!!!!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Pats fan here.
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Giants!
    Cowboy
  • littleone68
    littleone68 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'll root for any team willing to take a pay cut so the average family can go at least once while their children are young. What a great memory to have as a child growing up and then be able to pass it along to your children. That goes for baseball and hockey too! I've lived in Mass all my life and have never gone to Fenway to see a Sox game.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    lol littleone68! same here I'm in Mass and its unbelievable the $$$ I stay at home to watch my beloved Sox and Pats...and Bruins and Celtics....ah can you guess who I'll be rooting for LOL
    Go Pats! should be a really good game....
    Enjoy All:wink:

We're having some family over so we're doing bbq chicken, veggies and dip, chips and salsa, potato skins (not for me lol), pizza, antipasto and brownies for dessert.....I'm making the ones from the recipe posted so wish me luck...shhh not telling dh its lo cal LOL
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Heck Yes Giants!!!!! I LOVE THEM RIGHT NOW!! Not a fan of them ... but I hate the patriots so ... I"M SO HAPPY! And I didn't eat anything while watching! Even better!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Heck Yes Giants!!!!! I LOVE THEM RIGHT NOW!! Not a fan of them ... but I hate the patriots so ... I"M SO HAPPY! And I didn't eat anything while watching! Even better!
    Same here.
    Congrats to the Giants!!!!:drinker:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Beth082485
    Options
    That 4th quarter was AMAZING!!! YAY GIANTS!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Sad, but the Giants played a great game so, KUDO's to them. and yes, it hurts me greatly to say that.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    What a game! I was so into it that I didn't even touch the food in front of me! Yeah Giants!