Anyone else a gamer?

Options

Replies

• JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    I don't let myself get hyped for games no more, in fact I don't really look at them till they release.

Currently playing: To The Moon, Fallout 4, R6: Siege and CS:GO
  • quzzdragon
    quzzdragon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    GW2 primarily right now but I enjoy a ton of other PC games. Not as much into console, but I do love the Mario games.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Gods, here I was hoping for some D&D/Shadowrun/Traveller shoutouts. :neutral:

But, OK: Tera, Space Engineers, Civ 5.
  • humbled380
    humbled380 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Yup play gta
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    PC only, Diablo 3, League of Legends, Fifa (once in a while), and CounterStrike(not recently need a new computer)...not as much as i used to but i still do.

Message me if anyone wants to play this weekend :)
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,592 Member
    Options
    quzzdragon wrote: »
    GW2 primarily right now but I enjoy a ton of other PC games. Not as much into console, but I do love the Mario games.

Have you gotten Heart of Thorns yet?! : D
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Add gears of War to that list
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Currently EQ and EQ II
  • BunnyBomb
    BunnyBomb Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Totally forgot a few things on my list! I played Diablo 3 for a while and loved it, though not so much lately. Sometimes dabble with Skyrim and LoL, they're always good.

But the big one I forgot on my current list is need for speed 2015 - bagged it on the PS4 and having a blast. I managed to make a skin for a lambo (after hours of layering with decals) that looks like a bikini babe on the bonnet. Sorry, but it just had to be done and I figured someone who owns a pair should do it hahahaha.

Oh and I like the odd board game too! Had fun with Ghost Stories and Pandemic. I used to play tabletop D&D though haven't in years...
  • bunnyghost
    bunnyghost Posts: 142 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    yes! c: fallout 4 is what i'm also playing atm
  • Couleesmi
    Couleesmi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Fallout 4!! Loving it.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I need to get Fallout 4
  • KnightFury06
    KnightFury06 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm still on old console ha ha I'm currently playing dragon's dogma on the ps3 :p
  • Tialuna18
    Options
    Haven't been interested in the fallout series until I saw the customization on 4.
    Ugh Im back into my Dragon Age phase and I love it <3
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Playing Real Racing 3 on my phone. And slowly noticing my eyesight deteriorate. :/
    No but I love a chance to post this.

he0c5cfgd7nc.jpg

:D
  • thehexenbiest
    thehexenbiest Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Here, here! :#

I have a PS4 and currently I'm hooked on The Witcher 3 and Fallout 4, but also play Minecraft and GTA Online here an there. I pre-ordered Far Cry Primal and I'm excited for Ark to come out for the PS4.

On PC, I play The Sims 4 and World of Warcraft, although it doesn't really grip me as much as it used to anymore.
  • robs_ready
    Options
    So who's looking forward to farcry: primal?
  • Tialuna18
    Options
    I have a few friends from my Game Dev year who did some graphic assets on Far Cry looks cool but it's never been my cup of tea as for FPS choices
  • robs_ready
    Options
    Tialuna18 wrote: »
    I have a few friends from my Game Dev year who did some graphic assets on Far Cry looks cool but it's never been my cup of tea as for FPS choices

What's your fps choice then my dear?
  • Tialuna18
    Options
    robs_ready wrote: »
    Tialuna18 wrote: »

What's your fps choice then my dear?

Mostly Team Fortress 2. Still one of my favourites~