New to this, saying hello, need encouraging words

Options
Hi everybody, I'm very new to this, but I'm kind of excited to see if this will help me out with my problem. All of my life I have struggled with gaining weight, I honestly felt better about my weight after having my baby because that's when I had filled out and actually reached my goal.. Most woman dream about dropping their baby weight and I couldn't even keep mine. I don't know what it is, but I have to remind myself that it is important for me to eat because I just don't ever get hungry. If anyone else has go ever had this problem please give me some insight on what you did, or if anyone has any friendly advice I'm all ears!

Replies

• cammy_b3
    cammy_b3 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Small meals often . You need to eat
  • fireman46268
    fireman46268 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Protein and weight gain drinks along with at least five small meals a day.
  • Chewer713
    Chewer713 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Try eating a rane of stuff and then you won't get sick of one thing.
  • skinnydreamsicle
    Options
    Welcome to the community! I too struggled with gaining weight (and keeping it!) ever since I was a baby. I was never ever hungry and constantly had to remind myself to eat. What personally worked for me was creating a schedule. Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack. It takes a while to get into the groove of things but after a while you'll get a hang of it. Don't overstuff yourself, that's the worst thing you could possibly do and it will create problems in the future, and don't load up on unhealthy food either. Eat when the little one eats, or try to eat when your baby is napping. Only eat when you are hungry, and stop when you are full. Have you tried keeping a food diary and logging in your calories for the day? You could not be getting enough calories. Also, weight lifting can help build the body you want and fill out some in some areas (as well as make you look super hot haha). If you need any advice or support my inbox is always open! =]