First Day- Hello everyone

Options
awele
awele Posts: 1 Member
Hi everyone, this is my first day. My goal is to loose 55 lbs. I have started several programs in the past with results but I fell off the proverbial wagon. Started today with a personal trainer to help with motivation and consistency. I also decided to change my eating habits and diligently track my progress, that's one of the reason"s I joined this community. Praying to have positive permanent results.

Replies

• zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    welcome- I have been here a little over 2 months and have lost 16 lbs but I lost 65 lbs before I started on here.
    if you want a friend to help keep you motivated you can send me a request.
    I hope you like it here and it helps you to reach your goal
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    welcome. there's lots of great support, motivation, encouragement on this site. You can do it. :smile:
  • emmamolly
    emmamolly Posts: 17
    Options
    Hello and welcome.. Im new to and its a brilliant site.. very friendly and lots of encouragment.
  • TinaLTaylor79
    TinaLTaylor79 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I wish i would have been a member on this site when i first started my weight loss...But, better late than never..lol I lost over 70lbs, im looking at my last 2 lbs.....i love MFP...Great ppl to talk too, great way to keep track of calories and workouts. Best of luck with it!!!!:)
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Like everyone has been saying, this is a great site! I've learned a lot and love the support here!