• jordanueastwood
    jordanueastwood Posts: 19 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    From Manchester UK! Looking for friends
  • MrsJ1210
    MrsJ1210 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, bit of a newbie just joined yesterday. Originally from Kent but living in the Manchester area now. Looking to meet new people with the same goals, and for motivation. Feel free to add me x

What are your goals?
  • RuthP92
    RuthP92 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 24 and from Manchester! Feel free to add me :)
  • starryeyedsnoozer
    starryeyedsnoozer Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Devon here
  • jasfarley93
    jasfarley93 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey am in Kent, feel free to add me :)
  • Radiant8888
    Radiant8888 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    London (just about)
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Northumberland. If anyone is local(ish) to me, say hi if you like. Nothing against 'outsiders' mind, I've just found the whole being 'friends' with people from distances away you're never going to meet a bit false and unrewarding.
  • jayhd777
    jayhd777 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new people.... feel free to add...lets get things moving...goals to be achieved...
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    North West England, feel free to add!
  • punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I live in the UK (Glasgow). Until May, then I go back to Canada. If you want to accept me as one of your own, I'll take it.
  • FiNnY22
    FiNnY22 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me, I hail from Essex but seem to spend most of my life at my desk in the City of London! i try to motivate where I can. good luck on your journeys all. Happy Thursday ;)
  • EatSleepRideRun
    EatSleepRideRun Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi all Nottingham here, please add me I could use some UK support. Thax
  • barbz2119
    barbz2119 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Suffolk, Cambs border, feel free to add.
  • FiNnY22
    FiNnY22 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Ha and if you havent added _Just_Ash_ you need to!
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Looking for UK based pals (the Americans i had were a little peculiar!) Add me if you want!
  • nickdevine666
    nickdevine666 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    St. Helens here! I'm slightly addicted to training
  • shopaholic221
    shopaholic221 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    MrsJ1210 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, bit of a newbie just joined yesterday. Originally from Kent but living in the Manchester area now. Looking to meet new people with the same goals, and for motivation. Feel free to add me x

What are your goals?

I am completely changing my lifestyle. To be more healthy and lose weight. I'm on a low calorie, low fat, high protein diet. I just set myself small goals and trying to take it a step at a time. First aim is to lose a stone, and drinking lots of water for the first time in my life!

• MrsJ1210
    MrsJ1210 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    MrsJ1210 wrote: »

What are your goals?

I am completely changing my lifestyle. To be more healthy and lose weight. I'm on a low calorie, low fat, high protein diet. I just set myself small goals and trying to take it a step at a time. First aim is to lose a stone, and drinking lots of water for the first time in my life!

You can do it