Need motivational partners!

Options
Hi, I too am starting this journey for the last time. I'm 40 something and could use any encouragement possible!!

Replies

• amygdaletsis
    amygdaletsis Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) 32 yr old mom of 2
  • Kprebstle
    Kprebstle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ok, thanks, I will, just as soon as I figure out how to add a friend. ..lol
  • emmafredscharlie
    emmafredscharlie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me too... early 40's... single mum of two boys!!
  • joeross155
    joeross155 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Kprebstle wrote: »
    Hi, I too am starting this journey for the last time. I'm 40 something and could use any encouragement possible!!

You can add me too !!!
  • Kav39
    Kav39 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too, I am also trying to make a change now and make it stick this time... 39 year old mum of 3..
    It's always good to have some encouragement from someone outside your immediate circle I think!
  • sandracreynolds
    sandracreynolds Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Kprebstle wrote: »

• sandracreynolds
    sandracreynolds Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want we could all do with a little help from people who understand

• Mrtomh99
    Mrtomh99 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ok I'll be your friend. What are your goals? Are you trying to keep trim or looking to make major changes?
  • srlekhak
    srlekhak Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I am 33 and mom of one . I also really need motivation. I have tried so many times and failed but I am determined to lose the weight and keep it off this time. Good luck to all of us
  • jass553
    jass553 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me I am 40 and trying to change my habits for the better..good luck hun
  • gothicravenangel29
    Options
    Hi I'm 30 soon to be 31. If you want add me. I'm supportive and active on here. I really like motivating others.
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and trying to get myself back into shape after a lull (or many lulls). I could use friends who enjoy encouraging others as much as getting encouragement. Sadly, friend collectors keep finding me, which is just a waste of time and disappointing.
  • chrisp336
    chrisp336 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me too :smile: im slowly losing but running out of food ideas :neutral: