O Charley's

Options
Ali_TSO
Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
I HATE their online menu. It's just a jumbled mess. Anyone have any ideas of low cal, not mind blowing sodium options to eat there? So I can try to find that specific thing on the menu? LOL

Replies

• christineanne8
    Options
    There is an awesome (and free!) iphone app called either "Fast Food" or "Fast Food calories". It has over 100 fast food restaurants and chains - including O'Charleys - with their menu and nutritional info listed. I found it under the LifeStyle section in the app store. I reference it before I go to any restaurant. It seems to be pretty organized. Hope this helps you!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I know they have a margarita chicken there that's pretty good and low calorie. I'm not so sure on the sodium anymore. It's probably in the database :)
  • christineanne8
    Options
    Ok, I take back what I said earlier. Apparently the restaurant on the app is called Charley's, not O'Charleys. Sorry!
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Ok, I take back what I said earlier. Apparently the restaurant on the app is called Charley's, not O'Charleys. Sorry!

Oh no! I was gonna say, that's awesome! So O'Charley's isn't in there at all?