NSV regarding clothes.

Options
Frappuzzino
Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
My parents bought a cute size 16 black dress for me in summer of '08 to attend a wedding in. At the time, it was pretty snug iirc, but I tried it on today and it fit like a dream! Plus I tried it on WHILE filling a big garbage bag full of clothes that are too big for me! 2 NSVs in one. :D

Replies

• MariaAlexandra
    MariaAlexandra Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :) Keep up the good work, girlie <3 Glad to hear it. Isn't it an awesome feeling?
  • JacqueeeP
    JacqueeeP Posts: 5
    Options
    WOOHOOO!!! Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    That's GREAT!!!
  • BRANDYLYNETTE
    BRANDYLYNETTE Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling! I need to go through my closet as well.....I am getting RID of all clothes too big for me...because I never plan on getting back in them! Now....to come up with tons of money to go on a shopping spree is my next challenge! Still dieting though....so I dont want to buy too much...who knows what size I will be! : ) KEep it up!!!!! : )
  • shantylrose
    shantylrose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    what does NSV mean? i see it everywhere and have no idea! haha

ALSO, GREAT JOB!! :)
  • MariaAlexandra
    Options
    what does NSV mean? i see it everywhere and have no idea! haha

ALSO, GREAT JOB!! :)

I agree with you!! LOL I have been seeing it everywhere and I'm like, "what the hell does that mean?" Oh these acronyms nowadays.....
  • Frappuzzino
    Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    It means "non-scale victory". :)
  • MariaAlexandra
    Options
    It means "non-scale victory". :)

Oh, now the pot and other posts make more sense now :) Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!