How to curb emotional eating?

Options
2»

Replies

• maggiearyan
    maggiearyan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, I wasn't expecting all these wonderful comments!!!! Thank you so much!
  • AbigailC17
    AbigailC17 Posts: 78 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I looked for help by going to a Psychologist. I went through Intensive Outpatient Program were there is classes that specifically target my specific problems (three hours in total for me). I am not saying you should go on the program just letting you know that there is that stuff :) . I would go talk to therapist if you prefer just you and no other patients. Classes are fun though because you can share your struggles with people who has the same problem. Now, I am out of the program as I got better. The only thing I have is one on one therapy.
  • xxsophiebutlerxx
    Options
    Have you tried mindful adult colouring books?
  • laciemaidn
    laciemaidn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi again maggiearyan,
    Lest I be misunderstood...I'm on this message board because I struggle with my weight. I wanted to let you know that you aren't alone. I don't have all, or even any, of the answers. All any of us are doing is telling you what we do and how we deal.
    For most of us, I am certain that the biggest problem is comfort eating. The world is stressful and food is a legal drug. I take it a day, or on some days, an hour at a time.
    What ever it is that you do, stay strong! You can do it.