Turbo Fire inferno plan

Options
I started turbo fire today. LOVE it!
I am doing the insanity Elite Nutrition meal plan, but am considering the inferno plan. I noticed the cals for the day is around 1200 or a little less, so with exercise that would put the net cals way below 1200. I thought it was not a good idea to go below 1200. I really don't want to mess up my metabolism. I am confused on eating cals back anyway. I really am unsure what to do.
Any suggestions?

Thanks so much!

Replies

• crunchygirl
    Options
    bump
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    My understand is that the inferno plan is to prep your body food wise, there isn't any exercise in that 5 days (I think it's 5 days). I skipped that part because I wanted to start the videos and I go off of my own plan, lots of water, eat healthy foods, small portions, and more fruits & veg and so far it's working.
  • ElaineDianne70
    ElaineDianne70 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Inferno Plan is only supposed to be 5 days right? And I don't get the concept of "eating" your exercise calories. I always just follow the plan with my programs and don't worry about what I'm burning.
  • brity77
    brity77 Posts: 38
    Options
    There is exercise during the inferno plan. If you look at the top of each page, there are around 2 to 3 Turbo Fire exercises to do each day.
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't go below 1200 bu especially with intense exercise. Since you'd only be doing that program for 5 days you'd be fine. Don't follow that plan or do more than 3 HITT's in a week otherwise you'll cause your body serious damage.