New :)

Char04Star
Char04Star Posts: 1 Member
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hello i'm new and would love some new friends to motivate me!
Here to help anyone in need of anything also :) x

Replies

• swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Hey, I was just browsing the posts and saw yours :D You can add me if you like! I'm 24 and a mother of two. I have another 30 lbs to lose and need all the motivation I can get from real ppl ;) I try to run on my treadmill sometimes and have just started doing JustDance 2 sometimes. Nehoo, that's me!! MFP is awesome btw and it really does help you shed the pounds!!
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Hi there-

I'm pretty new here as well, about 3 weeks! People here are awesome. I have basically tried to stick to a routine since starting which consists of one session a day of Jillian Michael 30 day shred and then anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes on the elliptical machine. Seems to be working along with healthier eating.

Good luck on your journey, feel free to add me!
  • I am fairly new myself. I have been on the program for 2 going on 3 weeks and have lost 4 pounds. I have to remember I did not gain this weight overnight and I will not lose it overnight. Hang with it. As the week went into the second week I discovered I am not getting as hungry and I am not wanting the food. I am 45 and am around 50lbs overweight. I am determined to get this off. Good luck and remember "Friends don't let Friends Diet Alone"
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Welcome! Sent you a request :)
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Hey! Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
This discussion has been closed.