Help!! Need answers...

Options
My birthday is Friday and my friends are throwing me a party. I need help finding a low calorie alcoholic beverage that won't send me over my calorie goal (1540). Any suggestions?

Replies

• dub05
    dub05 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey! Rum & Diet Coke.....and light beer of course.
  • yasminara
    yasminara Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Vodka Water with Lime or Gin and Tonic with Lime. Like drinking a shot slow but the lime makes it palatable to me.
  • OldManOne
    OldManOne Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just pass on the alcohol - Water can be quite satisfying! o:)
  • OldManOne
    OldManOne Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Oh BTW - Happy B-Day!!!!!
  • LindsayB072
    LindsayB072 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Vodka/tonic is my go to if I'm watching calories. Clear liquor is usually better calorie wise. Tequila shots, anyone?
  • jodyraymond45
    jodyraymond45 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Stoli raz. .triple sec...the blue isopure premade...amazing and good for you...I call it a proteini..
  • mmmpork
    mmmpork Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I make "wine spritzers". 5 oz red wine, a splash of OJ (1 oz max), top off with seltzer water (maybe a squeeze of lime). It's a lot like a sangria and the additional seltzer water helps it to last longer so you don't drink as much. You can also just add seltzer water to cocktails to water them down a bit, again so they last longer. My favorite cocktail is a Caprinha, I mix it myself and just add like 1/2t sugar and top off with seltzer water and ice. You can also do the same with a skinny margarita (lime juice + tequila). Barring that, vodka + soda with a squirt of lime works too.