Motivation and Friends Please

Options
Hey guys. I stopped being on here for a while and I need some encouragement. I ask for friends that log in daily and have a positive attitude. I am at risk for type two diabetes and I'm only 18! I weigh 205 and need to slim down to 245 to be at a healthy weight. I really need some help.

Replies

• Feistychick68
    Feistychick68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hi I too started last April and hit nowhere due to my own personal life issues. I have been back hmm 30 days and am determined to get into wonderland and drop as much as I can. I have a long way to go but I'm determined. Feel free to add me. Friends definitely help
  • SLara2012
    SLara2012 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me too! I log daily and am looking to get out of the 200s
  • writerchickplus5
    writerchickplus5 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey there new friend! Add me, please and I hope to encourage you the whole way, okay? I log in every day and I am really trying to lose so that I can get down to 140 or 150. We are in this boat together! I have lost 28 pounds in the past 7 weeks just by healthy eating and minimal exercise! I am increasing my exercise so let's see where that takes me!
  • ChefAlexis
    ChefAlexis Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I currently weigh 270, I have gotten down to 230, but most times I maintain for a while and slowly gain in all back! We can all do it with motivation and discipline!
  • auburyr
    auburyr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys! Let's do this together! I'm super excited and feel comfortable knowing that I'm not the only one
  • kcammer787
    kcammer787 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been logging in for about 10 days. I haven't lost anything yet but I can see how this is going to help.
  • suzzi_can
    suzzi_can Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    And me I am definitely looking for some more accountability..