Workout Buddy/ Motivator

Options
Hey there my name is Fran. I'm currently 19 years old weighing at 195.4lbs as of today and standing at 5'9''.
I'm planning on starting to lose weight this Monday. I'll be doing T25 and Blogilates, throughout the weekdays and Yoga with Adrienne and walking on the treadmill on the weekends. I'm aiming to lose 35.4lbs by October, and I was wondering if you could help? I'm not new to MFP, I've just been falling off the trails quite a few times. I'll be doing all of my workouts in the morning, before work and school, so I just need a sort of a 'pick me up' kinda thing.

Replies

• William4MVP
    William4MVP Posts: 166 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I won't offer to be your buddy/motivator because honestly it all falls on you and there's very little I or someone else can say to you to keep you on track because we're all on our own journeys as well but here's what I'll say:

Take things one day at a time. Constantly remind yourself what it is you want from this. Do you want to experience the success that comes with losing the weight and feeling better about yourself or do you want that temporary pleasure that comes from a piece of cake? Understand that success doesn't come without failure and you will fail throughout the process but its up to you to decide if you want to fix your mistakes and keep driving forward or if you want to keep failing over and over again.

Good luck.
  • Knoxvilla5
    Knoxvilla5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, Fran--you can do it! At 19, you'll get fit in no time if you stick to a plan, any plan, with consistency, and resolve. Will is right: Falling off happens to us all (well, me at least), but you have to swallow that pride/sadness thing that happens when you fall short, and just get up, dust yourself off, and keep going.

I hope you get to your goal!