weight loss supplements

Options
naturesapeel
naturesapeel Posts: 3 Member
edited February 2016 in Chit-Chat
Hello, I was wondering if anyone else is using natural supplements combined with their program? I use raspberry ketones,green coffee bean and garcinia cambogia. I have used these supplements for almost a year and even when I am not calorie reducing or exercising I have maintained my weight I lost last year which was 25 lbs.

Replies

• William4MVP
    William4MVP Posts: 166 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    none of those supplements really work if your diet isn't in check and even then, it's very minimal at fat/weight loss. Don't waste your money..
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Congrats on maintaining. Unfortunately, those supplements are bunk and won't be doing anything to assist you. Good news is that it means you've been doing this all on your own and can now spend that money on something else!
  • naturesapeel
    Options
    Well when I originally lost the weight it was with diet and running 90minutes 3-4 days a week and it took about 2 1/2 months. I only started using the supplements to maintain when I wasn't working out and following a strict diet. It could maybe be due to my metabolism being higher but I did manage to keep it off until the holidays when I gained some back, 10 lbs or so... None of them have any stimulants and I haven't experienced anything adverse. I just thought in conjunction they may be a good aid. Thanks for the replys :-)
  • naturesapeel
    Options
    I also want to add I also am usually very skeptical about anything like weight loss supplements but I did a lot of research and decided to try them and also, I haven't spent very much money at all on them. I found great prices.
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that concoction adds up to nothing but very expensive urine.