100 lbs to lose!

Options
greeneyedaze
greeneyedaze Posts: 8 Member
edited February 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hi, I am just starting my journey to lose 100 pounds for what seems like the millionth time in the past few years. I have always been successful at losing a few pounds, between 10 and 20, but fall into bad eating habits (sugar binges) and lose motivation quickly and wind up gaining everything I lost right back. Need to find the motivation to keep going, would love a support system of people who are looking to lose significant amounts of weight like me. Please add me so we can do this together !

Replies

• jenfa115
    jenfa115 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have more than 100 to lose and I am in the same boat as you... start strong, lose motivation. But this time is different! We can totally do this! I will add you!
  • amy13a
    amy13a Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your journey. Remember... it takes time and start with small goals. Good Luck!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi I lost 200 pounds, then gained 100 back. Now I need to lose 100 again. Feel free to add me.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    One day, one pound, one step...set small goals.
    Check out this group here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery
    39dau1oj03r7.png
  • GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm 33lb into my almost 100lb weight loss. I'll add you as a friend :smile: )
  • SweetNina81
    SweetNina81 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat here need to lose 100lb but keept losing motivation and end up gaining instead of losing. Together we could encourage each other :) good lucky y'all
  • angfirst
    angfirst Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 50 pounds, but still have 90+ more to lose. I have learned to enjoy the journey, and the progress, and the successes. You can do it, one day, one meal, one choice at a time.
  • 0utrun
    0utrun Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've lost 70 and have 60 to go. Add me and let's work on this together!
  • Piperx222
    Piperx222 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I had lost about 100 several years ago and unfortunately gained most of it back. Trying to get back on track and stay motivated myself. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Qriss644
    Qriss644 Posts: 26 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I don't know if I can be any motivation, but I started my Weightloss journey 6/2/2015 at 245.2 my loss is jerky at best. Down 10 pounds by 7/5/2015 then -7.6 by 8/5/2015, -8 by 9/5/2015...and oops +8 by 10/5/2015 then with a huge effort of diet and exercise and this was when I rejoined MyFitnessPal -13.2 by 11/5/2015, -10 by 12/5/2015 and +1.8 by 1/5/2015 all from New Years celebrations. Currently I am at 188 and in a challenge to lose 6 more by 3/27/2015. Dr. Oz's Day Off Diet has been a great help...I lack direction as this whole over weight thing is difficult for me to figure out. But the pounds seem to be peeling off...you don't notice until you look back over you path and see how great you have done. Good Luck and if there is anything you want to talk to me about, ping me.
  • trinty425
    trinty425 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...anyone really. I have over 100 lbs to lose myself. And this time I have a medical reason (extra motivation) to get it done.
  • sal263
    sal263 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too I need to lose 110 lbs to be where I really want to be. I’m a roller coster right now. Up and down on that darn scale.
  • CaffeinatedCutie
    CaffeinatedCutie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've got about 140 lbs to lose, so I understand!!
  • PhatD
    PhatD Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Start and restart has been my habit so far. I too have a medical reason to lose and now there's really no choice. I've got to do this and I want to do it without surgery.
  • dreamerablaze
    dreamerablaze Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for community. I've lost about 80 pounds so far but have another 125 to go. And like Trinity425 have extra health reasons to move forward at a faster pace. The first 80 pounds has been a 8 year journey--slowest weight loss ever! Thanks for sharing...it helps to know others on the same path.
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have about 110 to lose and I'm 4lbs in. I would love to add others in a similar position. <3
  • louann_jude
    louann_jude Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I started wanting to lose 120 pounds. I am down 43 so far. Any one can add me.
  • Montepulciano
    Montepulciano Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Started with 130, down almost 50, so please feel free to add me.