Fit Bit or Jawbone?

Options
2»

Replies

• spingirl605
    spingirl605 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    i currently have a jawbone Up3 and I do like it a lot!!! However, there are some features of the FitBit that the Up3 doesn't have. I am thinking about switching. Also most of my friends have the FitBit, so it's hard to do challenges.
  • Aleeshawilliams22
    Aleeshawilliams22 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I bought the Fitbit charge HR today :)
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Enjoy it....check out http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users if you haven't already :)
  • thehumanista
    thehumanista Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Not only does Jawbone have better software which gives you advice on how to be healthier, it integrates with Apple Health. Fitbit is not Apple Health compatible. That was a deal breaker for me. I got rid of my Fitbit One, my Aria scale and went with Jawbone Up2, an Apple Watch, and a Withings Body Monitor.
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I had the jawbone up3, but I went through 2 of them (band splits apart, then won't charge). Jawbone replaced them both and now the 3rd one is sitting in a drawer. I switched to the fitbit charge HR. So far it's still working and it's been almost 3 months, which is longer than the jawbone! Those broke after 2 months.
  • mom2natalie
    mom2natalie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've had my charge hr a little over a week. So far I really like it. No issues syncing with MFP
  • SpaMaria8
    SpaMaria8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was glad to see this discussion because I decided today that I need one and don't know anything about them. I do so much without my phone, so my activity isn't being tracked. I wondered what all those challenges were! Now it makes sense!
  • Aleeshawilliams22
    Options
    Not only does Jawbone have better software which gives you advice on how to be healthier, it integrates with Apple Health. Fitbit is not Apple Health compatible. That was a deal breaker for me. I got rid of my Fitbit One, my Aria scale and went with Jawbone Up2, an Apple Watch, and a Withings Body Monitor.

If k don't like my charge hr il look into that bc I'm an apple person myself

• Aleeshawilliams22
    Options
    spamaria8 wrote: »
    I was glad to see this discussion because I decided today that I need one and don't know anything about them. I do so much without my phone, so my activity isn't being tracked. I wondered what all those challenges were! Now it makes sense!

I really like my charge hr! I barely can tell its on! Add me on both id you decide to get a Fitbit :)
  • Aleeshawilliams22
    Options
    I've had my charge hr a little over a week. So far I really like it. No issues syncing with MFP

What is the difference when you sync them? You only have to input food on MFP?