Looking for Short Friends to relate to! (Bonus points for fitbit users ;) )

Options
All my friends gave up or faded out, but I'm still here! I'm stuck at 150s. Still trying to beat those 20 lbs keeping me from a healthy weight. I mostly use fitbit to keep me motivated and moving and also log on MFP. I find fellow short ladies (I'm 5'2") to be the most motivational accountability buddies since we know the struggle of trying to loose weight on such a small frame. Feel free to add me if you're looking to find support in our journeys!

Replies

• MsTiff1981
    MsTiff1981 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 5'3 and have been working on the last 10 lbs for awhile. I log in everyday. So I added you. Good luck in your journey!
  • BorahBoo82
    BorahBoo82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks MsTiff1981! I appreciate the support. :) Good luck on the last 10!
  • pipsqueak34
    pipsqueak34 Posts: 19 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I am 4'11 and have 15 lbs to lose. I also have a Fitbit. What is your username for Fitbit?
  • beccaawalsh
    beccaawalsh Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4"and have a fitbit! add me
  • arienette2
    arienette2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and can really understand the difference every pound can make on us. Will send request!
  • BorahBoo82
    Options
    Knew I couldn't be the only one.
  • divinekittycat
    divinekittycat Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1/2" - feel free to add me! I've got a fitbit and am trying to get that last ten pounds off, too.
  • BorahBoo82
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you all for the responses :)
  • melsouth1972
    melsouth1972 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and have 3.5lb left to lose I've lost 75lb altogether i have a fitbit too :)
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    hey all ! I'm 5'1 and have quite at bit left to lose...around 50 - 60 lbs. I have a fitbit too....i will send some requests out!
  • cluce89
    cluce89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and have another 5 - 10lbs to lose. I don't have a fitbit, but I log into MFP daily. I could definitely use more motivation buddies. I'll add you ☺
  • jyvonne27
    jyvonne27 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Add me! I log in every day, have about 40 lbs to go. I'm 5'2 and I have a fitbit. Currently have the charge, thinking about getting the Alta next month
  • suesuarez
    suesuarez Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and and restarting my weight loss efforts. I'm 46, weigh 164, and would like to lose 20 lbs. I <3 my fitbit but just started logging into MFP. The challenges on FitBit really do push me; sometimes we need that external motivation!!
  • EricaABarnes
    EricaABarnes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey!! same height same weight! lol. but I use apple watch not fit bit :(
  • NemEhes
    NemEhes Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Added several of you! Anyone else can feel free to add me as well on here and on FitBit. My email for Fitbit is rduckworth56@midwestern.edu
  • ChristineTheBeanMachine
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm 5'3", have 50lbs to go and know the struggle! I don't have fitbit but anyone here please feel free to add me.
    We can always use more encouragement and friends!
  • kathleenp518
    kathleenp518 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! Hoping to restart my weight loss journey. I'm 5'2" and 143 lbs. I'm hoping to lose around 18 lbs. I've been very lazy and need to get my butt back in gear! I could use all the support I can get!
  • jtringl
    jtringl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and 180...biggest I have ever been and getting married in July. I use fitbit Charge HR and love it!
  • hazleyes81
    hazleyes81 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4". I have ~20 pounds to lose (my real goal is body fat percent, not weight, so that is flexible). I use a Zip and have preordered Alta.
  • tilia898
    tilia898 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and need a push to lose my final 35lbs, please add me