Anyone started or just finished t25?

Options
dappa1
dappa1 Posts: 16 Member

Replies

• russellvolk
    russellvolk Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm currently finishing the 4th week of Alpha. So far the results are great. I lost about 9 lbs, but I feel like the inches are coming off big time. I didn't take measurements, but I really feel it in my clothes. Good luck with the program. Don't strive for perfection. Do what you can and results will come.
  • MelyCastillo
    MelyCastillo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I did 4 weeks and it was great ! I did not finished because a knee injury
  • MeganD_96
    MeganD_96 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly finished week 2 of Alpha. Really enjoying it. Although I haven't lost weight, I've lost inches.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Starting on Monday!!
  • dappa1
    Options
    I'm week 2 Inta beta,Shaun t the man,I done insanity 3 years ago lost loads ,put it bk on you no the drill,and have had t25 for a year or so but had the January bugg ,and Iv hit it hard I started 86.2 kg 4 th of Jan I'm now 79.1 kg,
  • dappa1
    Options
    It's not a egg sucking thing but I do my training in morning b4 work they say best time to train is first thing in morning.
  • kettlebells_and_cupcakes
    Options
    I did T25, alpha, beta and gamma and all I can say is that it's the best thing I ever decided to do. Shaun T is an incredible motivator and I can truly say this guy has changed my life. My body shape changed so much after just alpha and it spurred me on to hit the gym as well and I'm so pleased with my results. My cardio fitness is the best it's ever been and now I am doing insanity: Max 30. Good luck with your journey, and don't forget to DIG DEEPER!
  • EGGSHELLENT
    EGGSHELLENT Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about picking up this workout routine, but instead I got the new dance DVD's that he has out called "Cise". It's alright, though my DVD player doesn't seem to have a fun time running through it - it either winds up scratching the DVD's itself and makes it freeze, the first yellow disk especially. I'm thinking about getting INSANITY from Beachbody or T25.
  • Fransj1
    Fransj1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do T25, not Insanity, if you are a beginner. P90x3 is good too.
  • LD6686
    LD6686 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I started T25 last week. I am loving it! Lost 5lb and 5.25" overall in the first week. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like
  • ehrenlynae7
    ehrenlynae7 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 4 of T25. Losing inches. Weight is coming off slowly.
  • CubicalF13
    CubicalF13 Posts: 263 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yes finished it a while back when it was released. Lost about 4-5 kg/8-11 lbs. Could have easily lost more but i did not pay strict attention to my diet. Dont think i even used MFP back then :/

Still do a few T25 exercises every now and again with P90X2-3 exercises, just for a quick change of pace.
  • dappa1
    Options
    Yeah I'm half way through beta thinking of doing gamma straight after
  • dappa1
    Options
    Not gonna lie thow had a mad weekend haven't trained dice Saturday just done core cardio........
    Struggled...... Usually breeze that
  • dappa1
    Options
    That px90? Let's have it right ,does the trainer kill my man Shaun t?
    Have utubed afrw vids does look desent
  • dappa1
    Options
    So does anyone no exactly or near abouts how many cals your burning on t25,I'm putting in roughly about 250 but I'm sure it's a lot more than that ,
  • gothicsmurf
    gothicsmurf Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started T25 on Monday. I found cardio tough and had to switch between normal and modified exercises, also had to stop a couple of times for a few seconds rest. Yesterday I was pretty much the same, but I didn't feel as bad as I did on Monday. Yes I was sweating buckets, but I didn't feel as sore during or straight after. I think I'm going to modify everything from now on to try and maintain a steady pace without stopping so much.

I'm logging T25 as General Circuit Training, which I'm not sure is right.
  • sallymason88
    sallymason88 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have had this programme for perhaps a couple of years. I dont think that I was fit enough to complete it. However I am happy to say I am fitter now. I am going to do this one when I have completed Jillian Michaels Body Revolution so very interested in any comments. I love Shaun T. I get sucked into his informercials in the UK which are on a lot overnight. (I work nights)
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    As for calorie burn, that will vary. Personally, I use a HRM am female, 5'3" and currently 186 lbs. My HRM tells me I'm burning between 227 and 245ish calories per workout. I've done 3 workouts so far, but also doing the modified. I think 250 is reasonable, especially if you're not doing modified.
  • Hotshoe1200
    Hotshoe1200 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to read the comments on T25. I am approaching it differently, though. I put Les Mills Combat, Rockin' Body, Piyo, T25 and TurboFire all into a spreadsheet and now I have a hybrid workout schedule. I had done the first three workouts once, but this is my first time through with T25 and TurboFire. I started on Jan 4th. I find both T25 and TurboFire very challenging! Maybe it's my age (60) but they seem so fast paced. My muscles don't fire off that fast. LOL! I am down 10 lbs so far and I love that each day is a new workout. That covers the weekdays. On Saturday I am alternating between a couple of the bonus workouts that aren't included in the schedule, my treadmill and elliptical and spin classes. I take Sundays off and even then I will try to walk outdoors once the weather breaks. So I guess that means I have done 7 T25s so far.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!