Looking for friends for the journey

Options
Hello!

I am a stay at home mom and looking to lose the baby weight and then some!

Replies

• AnaPaulaKayser
    AnaPaulaKayser Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I am looking for an accountability partner. I'm a stay at home mom too. I started my journey 2 years ago. I lost weight, but I am slowly going back to bad food choices and no exercise...
    I'm scared!
  • JaniseCookston
    JaniseCookston Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Another stay at home momma here. This will be my third time using MFP to lose weight. Originally lost 30 lbs in 2011 and kept it off until pregnancy with my first baby in 2013. Used it to lose the baby weight plus 10lbs more (total of 25lbs.) Kept it off until pregnancy with second baby. Been using it again for almost two months to get rid of this baby weight, 10lbs down, 15 to go. Hoping to reach my goal weight by our seventh wedding anniversary, April 19th.

MFP definitely works it's just a lot of work :)

I've had a slow loss week last week and this week. Currently bummed and needing motivation.
  • SLara2012
    SLara2012 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I just sent you both friend requests. Hopefully we can motivate each other! I have problems finding time to workout with my 2 year old little guy. When I workout he wants to be right next to me playing. I feel like I cannot get a real workout in.
  • Darsi_Ajay
    Darsi_Ajay Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    HI All,

Iam also looking for a friend in the Journey, To meet the Goal early
  • JaniseCookston
    JaniseCookston Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I work out three days a week. Mondays I put the girls (two and two months) in the stroller and do a Couch to 5k running plan. Wednesdays during their nap, I do a workout at home with the FitStar app. Fridays I take the girls in the stroller and we do a "Stroller Strides" workout, which is alternating 2-3 minute intervals of walking/jogging with strength exercises using resistance bands.

That's the only way I have found to be able to work out is either while the babies sleep or are strapped into the stroller.
  • sagar1979
    sagar1979 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi !

Same here like looking some motivation to lose weight .. I put on 8 lb within 2 weeks .. So frustrating
  • Jokingonamission
    Jokingonamission Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey - I'm a working mummy of twin girls with no time for the gym and still trying to lose baby weight 10 years down the line!!! :( probably put back on a stone after a 3 stone weight loss, not good. Feel free to add me for support :) Good luck with your journey x
  • kaferine69
    kaferine69 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey guys - would love some MFP friends to motivate me as well! I've got a little under 50 lbs to go, but I lost about 20 without MFP. Would love to get support for the rest of the journey! I'm a great motivator, too!
  • jesslaughtonsmith
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • MissConsistency
    MissConsistency Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always up for some extra motivation and pushes from others.
  • CooperJC24
    CooperJC24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lost 100 lbs back in 2004 and kept it off until 2009. Gained back 80 of it. Using MFP I am down 60 with 20 to go. I am very knowledgeable about nutrition and exercise and always glad to motivate and help :)
  • Brigit32
    Brigit32 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me. I just joined today and I need a lot of motivation not to eat cookies and chocolate. I really want to look in in a bikini this summer and the three pounds of fat I need to lose doesn't seem to want to go.
  • jessicamariex32016
    Options
    I just joined yesterday! I'm also a stay at home mom. I'm determined to fit back into all my pre-baby clothes. Add me! :)
  • Endless_Journey
    Endless_Journey Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This site is awesome, 115lbs down, now maintaining. Good luck on your journeys to a healthier you
  • lovereichul
    lovereichul Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    After falling off the grid last october 2015 due to work, the holidays and asthma attack. I have decided to get back on track. Please add me because my food diary is horrible. I need an accountability buddy to help me get back on track
  • beccacarlton
    beccacarlton Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request!
  • mumof4monkies
    mumof4monkies Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a stay at home mum to 4 kids and need to lose 75 pounds! I would love friends and people who can hold me accountable. Also, would love some basic challenges to keep going. Thanks!
  • viren19890
    viren19890 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Just wondering-what do friends actually do?