On a mission 310--->190 who's coming with me!?!?!?

Options
I've been on a steady weight gain for about 25 years I'm now thirty years old and last year I found myself tipping the scales at 390 I was very tired simple tasks where very difficult and I knew that if I wanted to be around for my son something had to change I started with small diet changes and light excercise, and have progressed to larger changes and more intense exercise. I hit a plateau at 308 and started a health and wellness program on January 18th 2016 thirty days late I've lost 21 pounds!!! A quote from an awesome man "Fitness is already yours it's in your house you just have to find it" --- Terry Crews

Replies

• hatchclaire
    hatchclaire Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Set myself a long term goal of 100lbs, currently around 250lbs and looking to lose weight and get healthy before starting a family :)
  • CesarReyna
    CesarReyna Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do it!

#390to190
  • josephdomenech0110
    Options
    Good luck to you Cesar! You'll hit your goal weight in no time! Remember to always be active.
  • JourneyMan1976
    JourneyMan1976 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    One day at a time!
    Just need to focus on your goal and keep the motivation going, we are all here to lose weight and be healthier in the kitchen! Let's do this!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Friend request sent!
  • JeanneFerreira
    JeanneFerreira Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    CesarReyna wrote: »
    I've been on a steady weight gain for about 25 years I'm now thirty years old and last year I found myself tipping the scales at 390 I was very tired simple tasks where very difficult and I knew that if I wanted to be around for my son something had to change I started with small diet changes and light excercise, and have progressed to larger changes and more intense exercise. I hit a plateau at 308 and started a health and wellness program on January 18th 2016 thirty days late I've lost 21 pounds!!! A quote from an awesome man "Fitness is already yours it's in your house you just have to find it" --- Terry Crews

This man is truly an inspiration. My son in law had the same epiphany two years ago. He and his wife both lost over 300 pounds collectively, and each looks and feels fabulous. They have more energy and enjoy their two little boys more. They reached their goal weights, and I know you will too, sir! God Bless you, and keep on going! I am still at the "one day ata time" phase. The picture of me is from 2010-2011, so I use it to remind me that I can achieve that weight goal again.

• BossDN
    BossDN Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm with you bro, Lets work and you got this 1 day at a time #309to220
  • Sinnister78
    Sinnister78 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You can do it! You WILL do it!
  • xmelissa17x
    xmelissa17x Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep it up! :)
  • meggygoesgreen
    meggygoesgreen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Set myself a long term goal of 100lbs, currently around 250lbs and looking to lose weight and get healthy before starting a family :)

I hear you!

I've been struggling with weight all my life, and now I'm turning 27 in a month and feel like enough is enough. But I have a super hard time staying on track. I know I'm lacking self discipline, that's why I've joined My Fitness. The hope is that by not keeping the dieting and exercise to myself, to be more open and connect with those who can relate, the more focused and disciplined I'll stay...

Cesar, you're one of the many inspiring stories I've heard on here - congratulations and I wish you and all of us nothing but success on our journey to health!