Teensy Weensy Successes

Options
We all have scale and non scale victories, some can be measured, others can't be! What are your teensy weensy successes so far:

My first one is losing 0.2 lbs over the weekend. It's little and only measurable because of a digital scale. How about you?

Replies

• debdptg
    debdptg Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I didn't gain any weight over the weekend even though there is ice cream in the freezer...
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    That's great Shuga!!!

I ate whatever I wanted without counting all weekend because my kids asked if I could make that my Father's Day present to myself - I guess they wanted Dad to take a quick break lol - My mini-success was that by Sunday I showed up 4lbs, my this morning I was only up 2 LOL!
  • drummerrw
    drummerrw Posts: 2
    Options
    I was able to go to a party and finally fit into one of my favorite Gap button-ups after losing just 2 lbs!
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Go you!! :)
  • gcumpson
    gcumpson Posts: 39
    Options
    i actually managed to keep my friday weight the same as my monday!!! Made my morning!
  • sjklaus
    sjklaus Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I can wear my wedding rings again...even after a workout.
  • cpauscher
    cpauscher Posts: 41
    Options
    I started exercising last week and it feels GOOD!!!! Since I was rather in-active, I've lost 4 lbs. since starting.
  • JenniferLynWhat
    Options
    I've been here a week and I've lost 7 lbs!!! yay!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I went on vacation last week and actually lost 0.4 lbs!!
  • pricetm83
    pricetm83 Posts: 49
    Options
    After years of not taking proper care of myself, with this past week of pretty vigorous exercise, it feels like all of my muscles are coming back to life and tingling. I really like that.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this would be a "success" (indication of life style change), but while baking yesterday I discovered the tupperware container holding jelly beans. I consumed around 10, 1 or 2 at a time, and had to stop because I was getting a sugar headache. I've noticed the same thing with caffeine.
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I was talking to my trainer about that today. I don't think my weight is going down the way I would like, but at 56 years old my legs and arms are starting to feel firmer and I know my energy level is way up. I'm getting to my target heart rate during workouts and the heart rate is coming down more quickly when I stop. ( a sign of a more healthy heart). I just keep telling myself....baby steps to do the marathon!!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I dislocated my hip last Wednesday..exercise it OUT..depression is in..and i lost weight over the weekend too. I think about a half a pound. Kind of a bigger victory. I don't know how long exercise will be out... I'm counting the time I spend walking w/crutches. I see the orthopod on Friday morning.

All the teensy weensy victories add up to one big thing!! :bigsmile:
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I can wear my wedding rings again...even after a workout.

I have to be careful wearing mine as it is now really loose!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    i actually managed to keep my friday weight the same as my monday!!! Made my morning!

Same for me!!! Meant the weekend was a success!!!
  • MrsWendyQ
    MrsWendyQ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I decided to quit smoking...have not had a single cigarette since Thursday morning, despite how badly I want to. Very proud of myself! And....I noticed it meant way too much energy on Saturday, I seriously couldn't fall asleep, I felt like I wanted to get up & move!
  • bakebunny
    bakebunny Posts: 253
    Options
    In the mirror this morning I noticed my cheekbones are more prominent - one of the first places on me the fat leaves!
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    I went for a 35 minute walk despite the pain from arthritis in my feet/ankles
  • ♥shuga♥
    Options
    Nobody has had any success for the last 2 days?! WOW

Like the bunnies showing up here tho :)