Desperately in need of a community! Be mine?

Options
Lo__
Lo__ Posts: 42 Member
In this for the long haul (I have 75 to 100 pounds to lose) and I really need some pals in my corner along the way. Everyone in my life is pretty fit and it's not an easy conversation for a lot of people so I would love to add a few friends here who are keen to motivate and be motivated.

I log daily and I've hit the gym every day for the past ten days, which is huge for me, and a big sign of commitment on my part. I won't be flaking out this time around.

Anyone with similar goals just starting out, or anyone with experience on how to do this thang, I'm not picky! Let's do this together!

Replies

• chiptease
    chiptease Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Yay! The more support, the better. I'm pretty new to MFP too. Motivation/consistency is one of the hardest parts of weight loss/maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Added you :)
  • bsinclair84
    bsinclair84 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've got 55+ to lose.
  • Lo__
    Options
    chiptease wrote: »
    Yay! The more support, the better. I'm pretty new to MFP too. Motivation/consistency is one of the hardest parts of weight loss/maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Added you :)
    Hi. I've got 55+ to lose.

Awesome! Added you both :)
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have a ways to go and i post pretty regularly
  • Ani2bfit
    Ani2bfit Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I've 70+ to lose. I recently restarted mfp after a long break and this time I am determined to stay and reach my goal
  • Lo__
    Options
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    You can add me. I have a ways to go and i post pretty regularly
    Ani2bfit wrote: »
    You can add me too. I've 70+ to lose. I recently restarted mfp after a long break and this time I am determined to stay and reach my goal

Adding you both!

Ani2bfit - This isn't my first time at this either but I'm very determined this time. We can do it!
  • g8britten
    g8britten Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you could add me I have 44lbs to lose
  • LiveLoveSquat
    LiveLoveSquat Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me! Hoping to lose around 50 pounds :)
  • Lo__
    Options
    g8britten wrote: »
    you could add me I have 44lbs to lose
    Add me! Hoping to lose around 50 pounds :)

Yay! This is great. Thanks everyone. Can't wait to motivate each other and watch you all reach your goals :)
  • mjinpgh
    mjinpgh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Long hual 100 + goals here too. Feel free to add. I can use all of the accoutability i can get.