need some support

Options
hey folks. i need some MFP friends. my dream is to have thighs that don't touch. is that pathetic?

Replies

• Amandanoralynn
    Amandanoralynn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hi, I will be your friend. I will send you a invite. Nothing is pathetic. A wish is a wish until it is acheived.
  • szyja
    szyja Posts: 42
    Options
    that's not at all pathetic...that's my dream too! :) Oh...but I'd really like to get rid of my muffin top too...
  • Lelu99
    Lelu99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sharing your goal! So not pathetic!:drinker:
  • tjames719
    tjames719 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    add me:smile:
  • d_llopez
    d_llopez Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    One of my goals. Thunder thighs no more!
  • gymjaney7
    gymjaney7 Posts: 2
    Options
    If its important to you... then its not pathetic... its a goal that can be achieved!!!
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    No goal is ever pathetic. You can do this!
  • tinachris14
    tinachris14 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i too am looking for some friends to motivate on here...and i would say it is a dream of mine to have my thighs not touch too!! best of luck to you!
  • MadeToCraveHIM
    MadeToCraveHIM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great wish to me! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • SunnyDispo619
    Options
    Not pathetic at all!!! Good luck to you!
  • RiverInTheRoad
    Options
    That's one of my goals too! You know you need to lose some weight when you wear holes into your jeans where your thighs touch (sadly, I have experience in this department u_u). I'll be glad to be your friend!! :D
  • brittanydittman
    Options
    Thats not pathetic at all!! i have the same goal :o) maybe to not have them COMPLETELY not touching... but less so! I was so relieved when i lost enough weight to stop the wear on my jeans in my theigh area. I did like having to buy a new pair of pants every 4 months! it was rediculous! Now i have a pair of pants ive been able to wear for.... almost 2 years! wow lol Anyway, welcome to MFP!!! Send me a friend request of ur looking for friends! :flowerforyou:
  • katie041085
    katie041085 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    one of my goals too! and to be able to wear a sports bra without the 'back fat' showing!!

Please add me if you want too x that goes for all of you x :happy:
    Friends are the key to success :smile: :bigsmile:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Not pathetic. And always looking for motivating friends...
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Dare to Dream, but remember to be successful you must take action… You have taken action so now be prepared for success! You will have your thighs as you want them and we will be here to support you all the way!

P.S. I want my thighs to stop holding on to each other too! Feel free to add me.
  • bperez45
    bperez45 Posts: 16
    Options
    Pathetic... Don't think so... Just be ready for the side effects of achieving your goals... Lower weight, healthier living, probably shopping for better fitting clothes and so on... Can you accept those side effects.
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    hey folks. i need some MFP friends. my dream is to have thighs that don't touch. is that pathetic?

Oh my god i totally understand what you are talking about!!!!! feel free to add me as a friend!!! I LOVE MOTIVATION!
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    LOL, that's too funny. I think many of us on here have that same goal. I don't even remember the last time I was able to look in the mirror and see through my thighs so it's definitely one of my goals to have some light shine through them. :)

Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • pamarnold
    pamarnold Posts: 36
    Options
    I agree with the consensus... definitely not pathetic. I actually have that same dream.

Here's to NO MORE SHSHSHSH NOISES WHEN WE WALK IN JEANS, and NO MORE CHAFFED THIGHS WHEN WE WEAR SHORTS!!! :drinker: