Need support

Options
I am new to this site and community. I have 120 lbs ,give or take to lose. I find it really hard to reach out to others out of fear. But am trying to ask for help. I find it difficult to break out of comfortable old habits that are self defeating and just leave the house (couch) . I am out of shape and have an artificial knee which makes me not able to kneel. How do you find the motivation each day to stay on track when you really want to do anything but that ?

Replies

• g8britten
    g8britten Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you can add if you like. this site is great it does help and you get lots of support
  • hectorh82
    hectorh82 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    well its different for everyone, find something in your life that motivates you.. the beautiful thing about getting healthy is that its a long process. slow and steady, with breaks and cheat days.. so to sum it up, its all up to what you can handle. no one can tell you how and by when. people can give you ideas then choose the ones that fit your life and run with them. try them. no one will ever judge you or mock you if you are trying to better yourself.
  • MsJinn589
    MsJinn589 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks !
  • MsJinn589
    MsJinn589 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    g8britten wrote: »
    you can add if you like. this site is great it does help and you get lots of support

• elainebinney
    elainebinney Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Does your knee cause you pain? Is it preventing you from exercising?