New 30 Day Shred Support group!!

Options
My 30 Day shred finally arrived today! Anybody fancy doing it with me? Have just completed Day 1 Level 1 :happy:

Replies

• kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Me! Doing day 1 in a bit. Are you taking before pics?
  • CoilyRob
    CoilyRob Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mine came in the mail Saturday. Today I bought an exercise mat, and 2 lb hand weights. I will begin day 1 this evening. I will take my measurements before I begin.
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I have just done day 1 level 1 today. Not for the first time tho, I started it a few months ago but didn't finish it due to a foot injury (not caused by the Shred lol). Expect I will be aching tomorrow!!
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I finished my second week of level one on saturday today I am on to level 2.
  • mamax04
    mamax04 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i need to get back on - have not had the time the past two weeks. please I need some motivation and time (with 4 little ones time can be scarce!)
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I am starting today as well! So excited.....I have 4 months to get in shape for my Birthday the big 30!!! I've never done it before, I dont even know what to expect. But I am ready for the challenge.

Let do this!!!!
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    today is my day 7.

take pics and measurements, people!

I've seen changes in my body as soon as day 5.

Gotta get off here and do my work out!

See ya'all later!
  • FizzingWhizbee
    FizzingWhizbee Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I've just done day 3 of level 1. If anyone wants support or feels like giving it, feel free to add me. :)
  • JLoBug1
    JLoBug1 Posts: 4
    Options
    If any of you have a monitor, let me know how many calories you burn on a level! Jillian Michaels isn't in the database!

Thanks!
  • twistyBee
    twistyBee Posts: 63
    Options
    I am starting Day 1 Level 1 today!! Took my measurements and can't wait to see the results!!
  • googagene
    googagene Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm on day 3 week 1. Let's DO THIS! I have 19 pounds to my goal :) I've lost all my weight through cardio and really need to tone up the jiggles and get rid of the belly roll.
  • cingerl
    cingerl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Just started Level 1 last week and love it. Kinda nervous about the next 2 levels but am determined to do it. I did post a pic the day I started it on my profile. Hoping to see a difference after 30. Good luck!
  • beanqueen010
    beanqueen010 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Will join in once i go out and get 30 day Shred. Sounds like a challenge and i am up for it.:smile:
  • jillhoyt
    jillhoyt Posts: 2
    Options
    I have a 30-day shred, I will join you all. Recently lost 20 lbs on hcg, would like to finish up my next 15 building muscle. I like that I have better eating habits. Jillian is great, I would love to join your support group, this is new for me, can't wait to see the new changes.
  • jillhoyt
    jillhoyt Posts: 2
    Options
    you look great, wow 80 lbs, I am inspired.
  • TheGooby
    TheGooby Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome aboard everybody :wink:

I have taken before pics but they will NOT before posted until I have gorgeous trim ones to compare them to!!!:happy:

Found the first workput tiring but ok just worried how I'll feel in the coming days. Am prone to sciatica so just hope it doesn't bring that on cos it's very debilitating!

Let us know how you all get on.

Claire :drinker: (water!)
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I want to join as well. I started last night and looking forward to Day 2 of Level 1. I have to take some measurements and pics to compare. I also usually do 90 minutes a day of Cardio at least 5 times a week and bowl at least 3 days a week.
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    Im in. I got it this weekend. Plan to take measurements and pictures this afternoon and do D1L1 tonight. I can't wait to feel the burn!
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Will be starting day 1 today and I plan to do it all 30 days, 10-10-10 no breaks. Eeks! lol I took before pix this afternoon but I don't have a tape measure.

Good luck everyone and friend me if want!
  • dreamtoned10
    dreamtoned10 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! I was hoping some people were starting today!! I just completed Day One, Level One, first time!!!

I also invested in a new HRM today, and in the workout, including warm up and cool down, I burned 199cals!
    ( I am 527, weighing 148lbs)

I took pics and measurements, em defo not putting any pics of "cellulite city" up here until I have new pics, so I can say "oh that was the old me" LOL

Anyone starting 30Day Shred today please add!! Sooo happy we have a new group!