I'm new since Thursday... Love MFP!

Options
Hey Ya'll I'm Sarah, & I'm new here... been here since Thursday, & just figuring out how to post new topics! lol...

I've had a 1 lb gain since I started, but this site is so helpful... I am hoping to reach my goals with the help of this site, & the inspiration & motivation it adds!

I've been working on this since January, with absolutely no success on the scale or my size... I think my body has gotten comfortable where it is, & its just harder at this age to lose the pounds...

The workouts I've put in since January has given me much needed energy & I've felt better, that is what keeps me going, & I'm not giving up! I'm watching the calorie intake, & I think that is going to help me alot in reaching my goals..

I'd love to have more friends on here, so add if you like...

This summer is "my summer of change!"

Replies

• Nit2Winit11
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • 89brilewis
    89brilewis Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!!!! I hope that you find the motivation and help you need here!

Care to share what your diet and exercise regimen is like? That could help us, help you and we could give you some advice on some things to change if they need to be changed! :happy:
  • cpratt55
    cpratt55 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :)
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    I have just started as well
    i have a bet going on and hope to win in august
    i'm not new to loosing weight
    i have lost and it was kind enough to find me and give some more back to me.....
    this time it will be the last !
    feel free to add me :)
  • kaplansa
    kaplansa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah! Welcome to MFP - I just joined too! I lost a lot of weight about a year and a half ago, but not 'the right way' and so I gained a lot of it back. Hoping to make a positive difference using this site.

SW (2009) ~200
    SW MFP 166.4
    GW 125-140 <-- doc says i'm well out of the danger zone health wise if I get down to about 140.