Eating too much chocolate

Options
Hi any tips on avoiding the dreaded chocolate I gear terrible cravings which does not help my blood sugar level any tips would be helpful x

Replies

• LazyCatPame
    LazyCatPame Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Don't avoid it altogether if your cravings are too bad. Grab a serving/day, put the rest out of your reach and enjoy the piece you're having.
    It's not as good as getting rid of it altogether but at least you can reduce your intake until your body decides to stop craving it. And try to look for some sugar-free chocolates (they aren't as good as the real thing though...)
  • sweetnikki2000
    sweetnikki2000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to chocolate ate 2 Sneakers Bar feeling down
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Make room for it.
  • MarziDeThrall
    MarziDeThrall Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    sugar free chocolate pudding or try quaker chocolate crunch rice cakes
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Keep individual squares of very dark chocolate in the freezer. Take one out and let it thaw in your mouth. Craving should be satisfied without plowing through a whole bar.
  • Tinkerbell228
    Tinkerbell228 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Keep individual squares of very dark chocolate in the freezer. Take one out and let it thaw in your mouth. Craving should be satisfied without plowing through a whole bar.

That's a great idea! I actually have mine hidden & have someone get some for me. Maybe putting it in the freezer for that evening. Thanks.