Good Morning

Options
Hi there, I'm Holly. I'm going to lose weight by the time I walk the stage in May for my college graduation, which has been a long time in the making. My work and class schedule can make it difficult to have a normal eating schedule, but I'm working on it. I joined a gym last August but have only managed to go for about two months.

I always thought that as my two little sons got older, I would lose weight just trying to keep up with them. That hasn't happened, so now it's time for me to take control.

Replies

• Hollychan
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Holly. I'm going to lose weight by the time I walk the stage in May for my college graduation, which has been a long time in the making. My work and class schedule can make it difficult to have a normal eating schedule, but I'm working on it. I joined a gym last August but have only managed to go for about two months.

I always thought that as my two little sons got older, I would lose weight just trying to keep up with them. That hasn't happened, so now it's time for me to take control.
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Good morning. May is going to be a fabulous month in your life.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good morning and welcome Holly! You will find MFP very useful in your weight loss journey! Good luck to you!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Hi there Holly, and welcome. You will love it here!:flowerforyou: