Looking for friends with open diaries who eat clean!

Options
Thanks for reading. I took a MFP hiatus. I am really struggling with nighttime snacking. I want to eat clean, but I started eating processed sugars again and I've been out of control. I usually eat clean during the day and then go to town every night.

I'm ready to be brutally honest with my logging. Knowing that others might read it helps. Seeing other people with clean or nearly clean diaries will help too. I need to be accountable.

So looking for friends that can share their diaries and don't mind seeing my horrible snacking!

Replies

• taniamusic
    taniamusic Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Please add me!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Why are you trying to "eat clean"? Maybe if you allowed yourself a little more leeway with sugar (while still staying in your calorie goals) you wouldn't have the temptation to "go to town" every night.
  • yoplait311
    yoplait311 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • xblue07
    xblue07 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Eating clean worked very well for my mom when she lost weight and I just recently hopped back on the wagon. I'm still finding my way, but I've also found that eating clean is much cheaper than eating processed foods in the long run.
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    You can add me! My diary is always open. I try to eat healthy food and still add a good balance of not so healthy foods and I'm losing weight! I'm a mom and a wife, so my meals are realistic and pretty easy :smiley: