Looking for exercise buddies in Milton Keynes - UK !

Hi everyone,

I'm 26 years old , living in MK looking for a gym buddy! I have a very long weight loss journey to travel and would love to have someone to do it with :) xx

Replies

• lukeisle
    lukeisle Posts: 5 Member
    Hi im from the uk also 26, not from MK but can provide support through here, what are your goals?
  • Hi I am Kristy, I recently moved to Milton Keynes and looking for a gym buddy. I currently have membership at kiss gym and soon to have membership in Newport panel gym (at my new place of work) would u be interested in doing a gym session ? I have started working out but finding it hard to stay motivated in the gym. I have a life long battle with weight loss. Let me no if you are interest :) x
  • daylelaurie
    daylelaurie Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I'm new to MK and am currently at 'The Gym' in MK. I'm looking for a gym buddie also. I live in Leighton buzzard at the moment so I either drive or catch the train to the gym :)
    I've been on a long weight loss journey myself having lost 20kg over two years and am wanting to lose another 20kg faster than that 18months max! I've been so un motivated lately as I get a little anxious going to the gym on my own although I know how much I love going.
    If you're still up for a gym buddie let me know we can help each other out
  • vikkities
    vikkities Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I'm 24, and looking for a gym buddy in MK. I go to the Nuffield health gym. I'm trying to lose weight too. Let me know if you're interested? Thanks, V