Clean eating friends with open diaries!

Options
Thanks for reading. I took a MFP hiatus. I am really struggling with nighttime snacking. I want to eat clean, but I started eating processed sugars again and I've been out of control. I usually eat clean during the day and then go to town every night.

I'm ready to be brutally honest with my logging. Knowing that others might read it helps. Seeing other people with clean or nearly clean diaries will help too. I need to be accountable.

So looking for friends that can share their diaries and don't mind seeing my horrible snacking!

Replies

• grettiej
    grettiej Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandy
    I just started this site, but I try to log daily. Feel free to browse mine, and I can look over yours :)
    I also have a processed sugar habit, it's hard to kick, but I'm trying.
  • DizzyMissIzzy
    DizzyMissIzzy Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* Pick me! Haha, granted, I've been a little more flexible this last week due to some intense work stress, but I count my macros and never go over my calories! I'm back to eating clean though for this weekend and coming week so we can do this together!
  • Diantha21
    Diantha21 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi I take a lot of care with my diet usually, except when celebrating, I try to eat foods that have not been processed, however I have fallen down in the cracker, biscuit and bake section, but I am looking for fibre, which is what I have a problem with when dieting, so as clean as I can be!!

Pick me and look at my dairy if you wish, the breakfast when I have time is a porridge!!

Good luck with your snacking, if it works for you - don't knock it :)
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    Not a clean eater but my diary is open...
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Clean-ish ;) I'm all about that 80/20 rule - I just really like oreos...