New here

Options
Hi, my name is Elizabeth. I've struggled with weight all my life, but am heavier than I have ever been. I have been happily married for 10 years, have 4 boys & am an RN. I have worked at a mental hospital for almost a year, & in that year have gained almost 20 lbs. I stay busy all day long but not on my feet moving enough. I joined a gym & have made up my mind that enough is enough. I'm going to get healthy. I'm going to feel comfortable in my own skin again. Looking forward to the journey ahead. This time I'm keeping the weight off! Glad to have support.

Replies

• Willkathmum
    Willkathmum Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me, I'm back on here today I've started twice before but lost my way. I don't have masses to lose about 3/4 stone but find it really hard to make the weight budge! Also happily married for 16 years with 2 kids, I work 4 days a week and hubby works long hours so a lot of stuff around the house is down to me now. My main exercise is running or walking the dog - but not that far, I used to do far more. I want to get back into lifting. Oh yes, I also do zumba once a week which I love!
  • bigboomer2005
    bigboomer2005 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me