Beginner HIIT

Hi

Anyone got a really good beginner HIIT workout.

Thanks

Replies

• rosey35
    rosey35 Posts: 150 Member
    Fitness blender on you has tons of low impact hiit to get you going before transitioning to high impact hit
  • zerojunk
    zerojunk Posts: 70 Member
    I just do dumbell exercises with no weight at high speeds with a ton of reps, like 6 sets of 100 reps hammer curls for example.
  • bombamy2
    bombamy2 Posts: 20 Member
    Thanks. Im happy with high impact just need a change up. Currently just doing a joe wicks.
  • bombamy2
    tpmage wrote: »
    I just do dumbell exercises with no weight at high speeds with a ton of reps, like 6 sets of 100 reps hammer curls for example.

Oh yes, thank you. Sounds good. ;)
  • zerojunk
    zerojunk Posts: 70 Member
    it is perfect for me because it cuts out the 239lbs of bodyweight that can make it harder to workout out fast
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Try a Sprint 8 program. :)
  • rosey35
    rosey35 Posts: 150 Member
    Try fitness blender, hasfit, befit on YouTube great channels they have great beginner hit program,.fitness blender has a workout call can you hit like a girl it's 21 minutes don't let the name fool you, Kelly really works you, the comments from the men on the workout says it all. They also got hit with kickboxing, there hit programs start from about 15 minutes.
  • law102189
    law102189 Posts: 85 Member
    I've been doing a HIIT treadmill workout. Found it on YouTube. 5 minutes warm up, then 30 second sprint, 90 fast walk/jog, 30 second sprint, etc. I do 15 intervals and then a 5 minute cool down. Total is 40 minutes and leaves me pretty gassed in a good way. I'm at 6.8 sprint and 4.5 walk / jog. Plan on getting to 7.0 sprint this week
  • Widadita
    Widadita Posts: 176 Member
    edited February 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZnsLVArIt8

Do this workout twice a day 5 days a week. It's very good. I've started doing it as a beginner too.
  • redperphexion
    redperphexion Posts: 193 Member
    Amy Dixon's Breathless Body is Tabatta HIIT.... it's pretty intense.
  • bombamy2
    Thanks guys. X