Best diet whey protein? I have tried PhD diet whey but gave me bad trapped wind :/

Options
I know different whey protein affects people in different ways but need a different alternative any help ideas or suggestions?...

Replies

• pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I don't know where you are based, myprotein.com has some great stuff.
  • bruhaha007
    bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I prefer and recommend whey protein concentrate that is undenatured. I try to avoid protein blends, whey isolates, and soy based proteins. Also, I use whey protein that contains trace minerals and digestive enzymes that help break down the nutrients and pass through the system with much less bloating and gas.
  • AbzAzeem
    AbzAzeem Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Im UK based
  • AbzAzeem
    Options
    Is there any that would recommend??
  • Vortex88
    Vortex88 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Personally I use Protein17 because its organic and grass-fed and I have seen great results with it. But its expensive so.... if you want something cheaper, Myprotein's whey is probably pretty decent.
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Myprotein Impact Whey is undenatured and very cheap. Their Impact Whey Blend (which is comparable in nutritional profile to ON Gold Standard) is on sale for $25 for 5.5 lbs (2.5kg) in the US. It's a UK-based company.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I avoid whey concentrate because of the wind problems. .
    I don't know any UK brands, but I stick with an isolate/casein blend or just 100% casein.
  • viren19890
    viren19890 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I tried Myprotein and after that

I'm on NOW foods Whey protein - the quality is 91% pure compared to 78% of myprotein -IIRC
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    @AbzAzeem Do you guys have Optimum Nutrition or Quest protein powders available over there? These are my 2 favourites, and they cause no bloating or gas for me.
  • AbzAzeem
    Options
    I can have a look and im sure I can try and find it somewhere ill have a look, also in looking for something with least amount of fat and maybe carbs as im trying to shred weight, and so far apart from diet whey I seen Usn gf-1 which is good but slightly expensive... Any ideas ive been looking for agaes but cant seem to find much
  • AbzAzeem
    Options
    Also cheers for all the help guys much appreciated
  • ChiliBeans
    ChiliBeans Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have Iso Flex Whey Protein.