Starting my Weight Loss Journey!

Options
I have been saying that i wanted to lose weight forever... Now im serious. Im making a change. I will lose weight. But its hard doing it alone when i feel like im the only one chosing a salad and everyone else is having a big mac... I could use friends so if anyone would like to add me, lets support eachother!!!

Replies

• suzzi_can
    suzzi_can Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi I haven't got good at it yet either but I'm prepared to be that salad person to.. Only I can make a change and I need to do it soon
  • emmam1212
    emmam1212 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Right?!? My boyfriend ate French fries in front of me for lunch today and it was like literal torture. I'll add you
  • MichifromSwitzerland
    Options
    Do it for the "HOLY *kitten*, YOU GOT HOT!!!" :) Feel free to add me as a friend
  • Junebug2068
    Junebug2068 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add people. I'm starting today. :)
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have been saying that i wanted to lose weight forever... Now im serious. Im making a change. I will lose weight. But its hard doing it alone when i feel like im the only one chosing a salad and everyone else is having a big mac... I could use friends so if anyone would like to add me, lets support eachother!!!
    Morning from the UK first of all you need to find out what your calorie allowance is for each day so if you google TDEE fill out all the information required that will tell you all you need to know plus other very useful information on your healthy journey. There is no magic potion just pure determination, will power and believe in yourself. You will have good and bad days but I'm sure you will beat this. Feel free to add me (anybody else also).
  • KiwiJo42
    KiwiJo42 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm happy to support and encourage you. YOU GOT THIS GF!
  • babygirl8716
    babygirl8716 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been saying I want to lose weight for ages now and have just got the courage to go gym and change my eating habits!
  • Darsi_Ajay
    Darsi_Ajay Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me
  • GlibGib
    GlibGib Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone else here also!) I keep trying and failing. I know if I dig deep I can do it. Be great to have friends to journey with :)
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Right?!? My boyfriend ate French fries in front of me for lunch today and it was like literal torture. I'll add you

My boyfriend brings me home snack cakes and candy bars!! I just stare at him like...really?!

• mjinpgh
    mjinpgh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD YES! I live with my 17 year old son who eats like a monster and then there are my parents who give lip service to getting healthy but then scoff when I want to prepare chicken and veggies instead of meatloaf and potatoes. This is going to be a super challenge with my living situation, but I am determined to get healthy.

I'll add you and we can keep each other motivated.
  • tellytubby85
    tellytubby85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I had water last night for dessert while my family ate cheesecake. I'm feeling you!! I'm not sure how to add people (new to community boards), but be my friend and we can grumble with each other, and support each other! Let's do this!
  • bruhaha007
    bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hi I am looking to add new friends for mutual support and inspiration. Feel free to add me!
  • Angelicacervantes
    Options
    Looking for mommies or anyone to help motivate each other. Feel free to add me
  • ramos10_2
    ramos10_2 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Looking for some friends! I also don't know how to add people lol ahhh
  • AlphaCajun
    AlphaCajun Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me, I'll try my best to help in any way I can because when I started I was in the same boat as all of you.. Nobody to help, people waving poor food choices in my face asking "why are you doing this?" now they're asking "should I eat this?" and "how'd you do it?".
  • AceVoss
    AceVoss Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm in the same boat really lol! But you shouldn't feel like you can't every once and a while treat yourself it's the whole point of doing this seeing where you can and can't get away with stuff and still do it the healthy way and loose weight.

All the best of luck to you hun, it's not an easy journey but a rewarding one.
  • Angelicacervantes
    Options
    Thank you! I also haven't figured out how to add people so feel free to request me. Looking forward to help in any way I can. :)
  • grshaadi
    grshaadi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add people. I'm starting today. :)

Hello all. I started recently and also do not know how to add friends. Please help!
  • Angelicacervantes
    Options
    I'm in the same boat lol. Hope we figure it out soon!