Body recomposition - Vegan Fitness

Options
Hey! I´m Diana (29 years old) and I´m on the fitness journey of gaining muscle while loosing fat. I´ve already lost around 10 kg. over the past year and now that I´m on my goal weight I ended up a little bit skinny fat. So body recomposition is the next step. Who else here is on the same road as I am? Oh, and yes, I´m a vegan for almost one year now :D

Replies

• neutroncore
    neutroncore Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey Diana, First I wish you best luck on your jurney. Do you know how to manage your macros in order to lose fat and gain muscle? I briefly learned in order to loose fat... carbs 10-30%. Fat 30-40% and protein 40 -50%. Chia seeds, pinto beans are good sources of protein that may help you.
    After you finish the fat loss phase start the muscle building phase with different macros configuration ( carbs 40-60%, protein 25-35%, fat 15-25% ) with reasonably regular intense workouts. If the workouts are not regular or intense enough, high carbs will easily convert to fat and set you back. If you cant do intense workouts... choose more balance macros with least carbs you can do and exercise regularly. I hope my humble advice can help... good luck