Looking For Interactive Friends

Options
I've been off and on MFP for awhile and as time has gone by many of my friends have left. I would love to add more people to offer support to and to get support from in return.

A little more about me: I'm 36, not married, no kids, and I have about 35 pounds to lose.

Replies

• LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you! I sent you a request.
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and have 100 plus pounds to lose. I plan to try and lose 100 pounds in 1 year. I'd love to take this journey together! Feel free to add me.
  • arizonanewbedford
    arizonanewbedford Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 28 no kids and looking to lose about 30lbs too :) would love if you added me! I'm looking for active friends on here for encouragement and just knowing I'm not alone!
  • rogadodga
    rogadodga Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off this app too. Want to keep strong now! I'm keen for some new motivation friends.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I am 44 , anyone can add me, I am on faithfully every day and try to burn 1000 calories a day.
  • runningemma
    runningemma Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, feel free to add me
  • griggcb85
    griggcb85 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • sarahredhaira
    sarahredhaira Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Me too. Been here since October and lost 35lb so far.
  • bruhaha007
    bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am looking for the same! :) All welcome!
  • mrsgrimmm
    mrsgrimmm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm 74 lbs down with another 60+ to go. My diary is open, I'm 38, married, kids, over a year straight here on mfp.
  • samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty active with statuses and stuff. Feel free to add me along with anyone else. I'm 26, 5'7" female. Started at 205, currently 194 and looking to get down around 150 or 140
  • desiresdestiny
    desiresdestiny Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Me! And I'm in maintenance
  • TashaaaKayeee
    TashaaaKayeee Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    22 no kids! Trying to lose 15 lbs! Feel free to add! We all can support each other! (:
  • jmilner89
    jmilner89 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 with two little boys, trying to lose about 15 kg. Would love to have a few more connections on here too.
  • marisa1232001
    marisa1232001 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me....I'm trying to lose a good bit. On and off here....
  • ness79
    ness79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me X I'm Def on a journey and just started myself X
  • frenchfancy2014
    frenchfancy2014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 47 no kids and on here for over a year and like you all I need to reinvigorate the network of support. Please add me as it does boost you to support others and see when you're not alone in struggling to stay focused:))
  • arienette2
    arienette2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also planning to lose 35-40 pounds. Looking for friends to update and keep each other motivated. Will send request!
  • blackngold85
    blackngold85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 30, married and 1 kiddo but looking to get serious about my health/weight loss. Would love to add some friends, too :)
  • Chance535
    Chance535 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have 40 pounds to lose and will send you a friend request. Having support helps a great deal.