Looking for friends hoping to lose 100 lbs this year!

Options
I've been on my weight loss journey for almost 2 years now. I've lost a total of 85 lbs, which is great but I need to lose another 83 lbs to be at my goal weight. I'm looking for new friends so that we can motivate each other! I'm 25, 6'1" and weigh 283 lbs.
I'm ready to knock out this last 85 lbs! Who is with me?

Replies

• chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I will send you a request I have lost 80 with about 60 to go im 51, 207lbs, and 5'7"
  • jackiegarcia75034
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for buddies in my journey. I'm 37, am 5'1" & weighed when I started 219. Now I'm at 197 and I'd love to loose at least 60 lbs by June. My husband and i got married at 17. We are celebrating our 20th year and for the first time we are having our first honeymoon and traveling without our kids who are now 17 and 20. I need to loose some lbs to feel picture/beach ready. Need some friends to help keep me motivated and hold me accountable. Anyone interested?
  • curvybarbiie
    curvybarbiie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow that is really good! Well done!! I have about 77lb to get at my ultimate goal. I've broken it down into smaller goals so my first goal is to get down to 95kg by August as hubs and I are finally off on our honeymoon to New Zealand :D I have sent you a friend request x
  • jackiegarcia75034
    Options
    How do I see a friend request? I'm new at this
  • aundi2
    aundi2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be part of any support here! I'm 5'6", 233 lbs, looking to lose 70-80 lbs. recovering from an eating disorder that I've struggled with since early adolescence (I'm 45).
    I am first focusing on food portions, not omitting/restricting foods.
    And incorporating lots more activity. I miss being active.
  • blackngold85
    blackngold85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Right here...I need to lose 160 total :(
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me! I need to lose 75+ lbs. I'm on here every day so can help motivate you! The more friends the merrier! ☺
  • palmerb2
    palmerb2 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...I have over 100 to lose
  • palmerb2
    palmerb2 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    How do I see a friend request? I'm new at this

It's in your messages
  • dreamsofescaping
    dreamsofescaping Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi all! :-) I have over 100 to lose myself. Please feel free to add me so we can encourage and keep each other going strong :-)