University Student Looking For Other Students!

Options
Hey everyone,

I am a 19 year old second year student and I'm desperately looking for other people (girls or guys) who are just starting to exercise and get fit. I've tried to do this before and have been unsuccessful, but I am 110% committed this time, and Im just looking for some support (and to support others!)

Feel free to message me if you want to talk privately instead :smile:

Alyssa

Replies

• ashleyryann1
    ashleyryann1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Alyssa

I'm a 21 year old fourth year student and I am in the same boat as you. I have tried losing weight many times but I am so over starting from the beginning. I have no friends on here and I m looking for some support too. We can support each other!

Friend me
  • MeganD_96
    MeganD_96 Posts: 143 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hi! Im 19 years old and I'm a first year uni student but I study at home. I'll send you a request!
  • kellyshell215
    kellyshell215 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 21 year old first year student too! I'm in the same situation, I want to lose some weight/fat. I'll send you requests.
  • jayheyjay
    jayheyjay Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, 22 year old first year student here!
    Just started eating (better) and hitting the gym! :)
  • NBgetsfit
    NBgetsfit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 25 year old third year student.
    Feel free to add me :blush:
  • CassidyScaglione
    CassidyScaglione Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I'm a 29 (!!!) year old uni student, you can add me if you want a decrepit old thing like me on your friends list. Lol.
  • AlyssaLogan1
    AlyssaLogan1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for replying! I've added you all I think :smile:
  • sljenkinss
    sljenkinss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm a 24 graduate student and I've just started taking fitness seriously. I've always struggled with my weight and I'm hoping that this health kick will stick this time! I think with the right support and outlets, I can make this change last!

I'd love to have some friends in the same boat so add me!

-Samantha :)
  • neeceypoo
    neeceypoo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a 21 year old first year student. I've also tried many times before but hoping to stick at it this time. I don't have any friends on here so feel free to add me and hopefully we can support each other :)
  • kelseylynnwalden
    Options
    24 year old student here! Lost 100lbs and gained it all back! Feel free to add my while I try to get gastric sleeve surgery! Gotta do 6 months of weight loss before I am eligible, so let's do this!!
  • jmilner89
    jmilner89 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and about to start my 2nd year at uni
  • likeadistantmemory
    Options
    3rd year uni student over here, hit me up
  • ClosetBayesian
    ClosetBayesian Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm a 29 (!!!) year old uni student, you can add me if you want a decrepit old thing like me on your friends list. Lol.

Decrepit at 29? Hah! I'm an archaic 35 year old 3rd year grad student with three kids. Feel free to add me if you like, whippersnappers.
  • wheninrome_92
    wheninrome_92 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    1st year grad student!! Hit me up for help and motivation!
  • makeselman
    makeselman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fourth year university student! Trying to lose 35-40 lbs but i can do it!!
  • makeselman
    makeselman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me ❤️
  • dairaoga
    dairaoga Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23 year old graduate student. I've just started working out after years of laziness and pizza. It all has gone straight to my lower belly. I'm otherwise rather slender (far from skinny though) but have really round pudgy belly sticking out all the time. I hate it sooo much! Want to have it flat until summer. Add me!
  • montanamegs
    montanamegs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a 26 year old 4th year student. I know the struggle of trying to balance health with school, studying/homework, working, and a social life. But I'm all in this time! Feel free to add me!
  • lasylillypad
    lasylillypad Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Abby and I'm 18 years old. My goal is to learn to eat better before heading off to college. I am in the middle of a sugar detox and could use some encouragement and support. Ive been addicted to sugar for a long time and getting through this has been pretty tough. Please add me!
  • Gwen0928
    Gwen0928 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey Alyssa!

I'm a 20 year old second year college student. Currently working full time as well! I am also on the weight loss journey!
    Feel free to add me :)