Kick started with C9-lost 7.25lbs in 9 days & now maintaining & pushing for more

Options
Hi, just wondered if anyone else has used supplements or a cleanse programme.

I don't or never could stick to diets but I did stick to the 9 day Cleanse and as I said lost 7.25lbs & 6" of body fat! I have now moved onto the 30 day programme with is not as intense but loving it.
The routine has helped, I'm bursting with energy now & more determined than ever to get to my target loss of 2 stone. I'm already more than 1/4 of the way there.

Anyone else on this kind of weight loss journey or in same mindset, please feel free to add me.

Replies

• Jozzmenia
    Jozzmenia Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're doing well, but brace yourself for the supplement police to attack you. :/
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Nope. No way you lost 6inches on body fat in 9 days.

Also cleanses are useless.
  • carafriyie836
    carafriyie836 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Lol, thanks Hun. No worries, each to their own.
  • elphie754
    Options
    Lol, thanks Hun. No worries, each to their own.

Yeah no. Your kidneys and liver detox for you. If for some reason they do not you need a doctor not a cleanse.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    My mindset is the moderation diet. It has served me well.
  • carafriyie836
    Options
    I assure you I did! I have absolutely no reason to lie.

If All cleanes are useless then I guess mine is exceptionally useless then as 7.25lbs in 9 days happened and guess what 6" of MY measurements disappeared.

So it appears you're statement of ALL cleanses are useless is not quite true.
  • elphie754
    Options
    I assure you I did! I have absolutely no reason to lie.

If All cleanes are useless then I guess mine is exceptionally useless then as 7.25lbs in 9 days happened and guess what 6" of MY measurements disappeared.

So it appears you're statement of ALL cleanses are useless is not quite true.

Science says differently. Most of the weight you lost was water weight.
  • carafriyie836
    Options
    Yup you're probably right on that but regardless if it was water retention loss or not I lost the weight & inches and I'm maintains that weight loss through healthy eating.

I gave myself a little kick start & guess what it helped!!

WOO HOO, I feel great & have finally gotten back on track, so I love it!!