Replies

• myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    No
  • JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Looks very expensive, and I'm always suspicious when you have to purchase their products.

http://www.dietspotlight.com/slim-4-life-review/

If it works for you, great. But MFP is free, there is nothing to buy, and has loads of knowledgable, supportive, users.
  • suziecue20
    suziecue20 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Looks like your bank balance would be slim4life ;)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    HCG? completely debunked, dangerous and illegal in various places. An expensive, dangerous fad vlcd.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Your food diary is here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary
    Eat the food you normally eat, just less - lose weight, save money!
    Or, of course, you could pay lots of money for "supplements" that makes you eat much much less and be miserable, until you can't do it anymore, start eating again, and gain the weight back, plus some more.
    The last alternative sounds so much more appealing, doesn't it??
  • mowbry
    mowbry Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi Stacy, I have just looked at your profile and a friend of mine has gone through the same and I just supported her as much as possible and we have both started a healthy eating way of life together. We have both given up sugar, wheat and as much processed food at possible and the weight is falling off and we have tons of energy. It is similar to the low carb, high fat way of eating however not so strict. We are cooking with coconut oil, ghee for Indian dishes and grass fed butter. As I say, we're not that strict and still have potatoes for our Sunday roast dinners and discovering sweet potatoes and butternut squash. My friend has also started menopause early because of the treatment and that is something else we are tackling together. I hope this helps