Hello......can you hear me? ;)

Options
katrinahaddad16
katrinahaddad16 Posts: 3 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all my lovely people!! My name is Katrina and ive just started a LONG journey..ive started this journey time and time again but i can not let it keep winning the battles ......i started at a whopping 520 ibs ...idk how in the world that happened it took years to gain but felt like i just ....woke up all of a sudden. .....i am concidering weight loss surgery and have already been approved for it ....i honestlly can say if i can refrain from having the surgery n lose weight on my own i would rather do it that way ...im super excited to meet new people n just build a support system i am a single mother of two living alone so i thought this would be a huge help in motivation. ..advice ....etc....i am down to 501 today its only been a week ...i imagine its all waterweight but hey ...its a loss lol on tge right path ...i actually was wondering why my profile didnt change my ibs lost ...still says 0 .....anyways thanks again n i look forward to meeting you all

Replies

• katrinahaddad16
    Options
    <3
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on beginning the journey. Sometimes beginning is the hardest step.
    Sometimes you have to log out and in again to get your profile to change to show your progress.
  • katrinahaddad16
    Options
    Hello!! Thank you so much ....ive tried many times attempting to lose weight ...i get discouraged very easily somtimes for no reason but im working on that i just want to build friendships all around mfp just to keep me on track n keep me in check :smiley:
  • erminamoire2000
    erminamoire2000 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. Sometimes I think I'm a Yoyo. Add and take off and add and take off. But we are gonna do it. Keep the Faith.