Done partying, ready to work. Friend me :)

Options
timeconsumer117
timeconsumer117 Posts: 3 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone, my name is Brendan and I'm 29. Been partying for the better part of a decade all while trying to get the dream body I've always wanted. Finally realized I can't use and achieve what I want so I've been sober for a few months and seeing decent gains and feel great, just don't have anyone to keep me accountable. I've been going to the gym regularly and have begun to notice that what and how much I eat really affects the progress I see. I was slacking on the amount of calories and eating out a lot instead of prepping meals. My hope with this app is that it will keep me on track. I'm loving writing down my foods, and the Barcode scanner makes it so easy. I'm 185 right now, my goal is 195 by may 1st, and I'm pretty sure I can do it if I get the right amount of protein and macro nutrients. Anyone wanting to help keep me accountable would be awesome.

Replies

• Johnnielow
    Johnnielow Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You seem to have your plan down, you got this!!
  • timeconsumer117
    Options
    Johnnielow wrote: »
    You seem to have your plan down, you got this!!

Thanks Johnnielow
  • timeconsumer117
    Options
    Have relapsed twice in the last 5 months, but it was short lived. Getting ready to move away out to colorado, away from all the garbage that I've let rule my life. Need some fresh air for a change, and I'm really excited to see how far I can take this new outlook on life. Anyone interested in motivating each other just get at me.
  • tronrulez
    tronrulez Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I was an alcoholic for over 8 years. I been sober 4 months now n dedicated the entire time to training in the gym 5-6 days a week. Using this app and friends on here I was able to turn my depressing life around and continue going strong even with depression I'm medicated for... Love this app. Add me.
  • smallwiseone
    smallwiseone Posts: 11 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I was a heavy, heavy drinker. (I don't like the "a" word.) I quit drinking last year. Got around 300 days and relapsed about 2 months ago and am now fighting hard to not drink and drop that booze weight. (I gained 30 lbs from booze on my tiny frame. I thought it would just drop off from not drinking. It didn't.) Feel free to add me.