100 pound progress picture

Options
124»

Replies

• Gwen0928
    Gwen0928 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing!! I would love to follow you and continue to see your story, it really is motivating. :)
  • AngelinaB_
    AngelinaB_ Posts: 563 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Excellent job and I like how you did it, sustainable change, that's the way to do it. Very inspiring :). (sorry for your Mom I lost mine too 3 months ago, she should be so proud of you)
  • Maeleemooka
    Maeleemooka Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Love those shoes and the skinny jeans. You look fab!! Great job and sensible approach.
  • plectrum29
    plectrum29 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look amazing.
  • Alysia82
    Alysia82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    How did you do it , I also need to lose 100 lbs
    & Congrats you look great
    I did a realistic diet so I am able to maintain weight easily. While I was losing weight I ate 1700-1900 calories a day. I worked out 5-6 times a week, I rewarded myself every 10 pounds. When I lost 80 I got myself a MK purse, I eat 1-2 small portions of junk food a day. I normally buy snack size things like Cheetos or a snack size candy bar, I now eat 2100-2300 to maintain my weight. It made it very easy to lose & maintain bc I did not starve myself to lose it so I do not have to starve to keep it off

Thank you for sharing this
  • misssmadalyn
    misssmadalyn Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 250
    Current weight: 150
    Height: 5'4
    Starting shirt: 1x
    Current shirt size: small
    Starting pant size: 16/18
    Current pant size: 4

Its crazy how different two people can be, im pretty much in the same place as you and my stats are:

Starting weight: 252
    Current weight: 159
    Height: 5 foot 3
    Starting shirt size: 2XL in plus size
    Current shirt size: Medium (although some of my t shirts still say XL but the people they model these off of must be 80lbs soaking wet )
    Starting pants size: 22 plus size
    Current pants size: 11
    Yes!!! I noticed that! A lot of people say I look smaller than my weight number but everyone's body is so different
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    Starting weight: 250
    Current weight: 150
    Height: 5'4
    Starting shirt: 1x
    Current shirt size: small
    Starting pant size: 16/18
    Current pant size: 4

Its crazy how different two people can be, im pretty much in the same place as you and my stats are:

Starting weight: 252
    Current weight: 159
    Height: 5 foot 3
    Starting shirt size: 2XL in plus size
    Current shirt size: Medium (although some of my t shirts still say XL but the people they model these off of must be 80lbs soaking wet )
    Starting pants size: 22 plus size
    Current pants size: 11
    Congrats by the way :)
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    orpingman wrote: »
    You look amazing!!
    Thank you :) !!
  • slees21
    slees21 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well done. You are beautiful!
  • Marissachapasko
    Marissachapasko Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You're inspirational!
  • lsmathteacher
    lsmathteacher Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You look great. I know the hard work that goes into it. As I have also lost 100+ lbs.
    Starting weight 246
    Current weight 137.4
    Height 5'2"
    Staring shirt XL
    Current shirt small
    Starting pants 24 women's
    Current pants 8 petite
  • NancyWilper
    NancyWilper Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your success picture and story! You are inspiring. I have 100 lbs to lose right now, and it scares me that it's an impossible dream--but you did it!! You just made me think I'm on a manageable journey.
  • VictoryGarden
    VictoryGarden Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    What a difference a year can make! WTG!

As a side note, it's always amazing to see that a 5'2" gal can weigh 150 and fit a size 4. I'm 5'9", and weighed that much in HS/college. I played basketball, volleyball, and walked 4 mi every day during the summer, not to mention farm work on our family farm, and wore a size 12.
  • kaelynAvery
    kaelynAvery Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much for taking the time to not only share your results but also giving us information on how you did it. I know I speak for everyone when I say that this is so inspiring! I went thru some stuff and gained 50+ lbs after I had lost a bunch of weight and was finally happy of where I was. It's discouraging when I see how bad I let myself go and how hard I have to work just to get back to where I was before. I am finishing up the insanity program this week and am starting Body Beast, next. I haven't lost as much weight as I was hoping for as big as I am but I have lost a good amount of inches. I am really hoping that lifting weights with body beast will give me your kind of results! I have a new fire in me seeing that you are not just another skinny girl trying to get skinny. Lol you know what it's like to be bigger and you have made a HUGE accomplishment. Awesome job!!! And again, thank you for sharing!!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    slees21 wrote: »
    Well done. You are beautiful!
    Thank you so much :)
  • blondierunner2015
    blondierunner2015 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your success picture and story! You are inspiring. I have 100 lbs to lose right now, and it scares me that it's an impossible dream--but you did it!! You just made me think I'm on a manageable journey.
    Focus on small goals each week! Instead of focusing on 100 pounds, focus on 10. Make new tiny goals. I used to look back on my food journals each week & say "okay instead of having 5 servings of chocolate this week , I will have 4 servings & have strawberries & whip cream to replace that serving" small goals like that change up the weight loss so that it does not get long, tedious & boring. I also made goals like I am going to jog my mile one minute faster by next month. Or I will burn 100 more calories in each workout this week. Small goals help achieve the huge big goal that you are aiming towards :) . Plus achieving small goals is achieving something every week :) ! Nothing feels better than seeing results & watching the number on the scale go down !! Good luck !!! I believe in you
  • MsLibrarianLCL
    MsLibrarianLCL Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Our starting stats are very similar. Your tips and pictures give me a lot of motivation :smiley: Way to go. All of your hard work and dedication certainly shows.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!