Introduce myself

Options
Hello, my name is Kym and I live in Utah. I have held steady at about 153 for several year but recently gained 15 pounds and needless to say I am not happy about it. I have chronic pain which has prevented my from exercise and Drs keep giving me pills. Idk if pills making me gain and if they are idk which ones. I'm Going to join a cheap gym so I can at least try and get in a treadmill but I can't really do weights. I don't have a workout buddy. I'm hoping joining this forum will be enough to get me w little bit more motivated.

Replies

• natmaryk
    natmaryk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Kym and I live in Utah. I have held steady at about 153 for several year but recently gained 15 pounds and needless to say I am not happy about it. I have chronic pain which has prevented my from exercise and Drs keep giving me pills. Idk if pills making me gain and if they are idk which ones. I'm Going to join a cheap gym so I can at least try and get in a treadmill but I can't really do weights. I don't have a workout buddy. I'm hoping joining this forum will be enough to get me w little bit more motivated.

Hi, Ive just joined to!
    If the Dr gave you steroids then this could have contributed to the weight gain :( I had this happen to me about 6 years back- not nice at all!!
    I would recommend you to work out on the elliptical (cross trainer) instead of the threadmill- as it has no harsh impact of the joints And you'll use more muscles on it so you can burn more calories per minute on it.
    Is it the chronic pain that stops you from doing weights or just that you don't like?
    My issue is disapline with sugar intake...I have none! Haha
  • jinantv
    jinantv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiii I am new too..I weigh 71 kilos..I really need to loose like 10 kilos before my weddinggg