Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,210 MFP Moderator
    Options
    You've got this! Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • tryasimighty
    tryasimighty Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    How long ago did you have baby? Very soonest is 9 months on nine months off but your SHAPE may have changed overall so from personal experience a year is a realistic amount of time to see the old you again- you just made a human, don't be hard on yourself!! <3
  • wildeyezz
    wildeyezz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    How much did you gain during your pregnancy and how long ago did you have your baby. I am pregnant and due in April. I let my self go in the first trimester, but since then have focused on eating healthy again and happy to say that I have gained 30 lbs so far which seems to be in the reasonable range. However I'm sure I will need to lose some of it after the baby comes. I al also eager to start going to the gym again. Please add me as your friend and we can motivate each other.
  • mysummerwinter574
    Options
    I have gained 28 Kgs or more,
    I am 5'7, and I was 51 kg and than at the time of delivery I was 80 Kgs n now my baby's 3 months old n I am stuck at 72 Kgs
  • cfuller013
    cfuller013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm due in June. I lost seven pounds the first trimester and gained about six or seven from pre-pregnancy weight of 146.5. I'm 5'9", 22 weeks and having a difficult time mentally with the weight gain.
  • mysummerwinter574
    Options
    Yes it's so hard, I gained all the weight because of sweet cravings the only time I didn't gain was when I was on a vication and I walked all the time I ate whatever I wanted..
  • mysummerwinter574
    Options
    And it's so hard when ur breastfeeding aswell