Postpartum weight loss journey

3rd baby. I have 10kgs to lose. Arhhhh its so hard. Would love some others to discuss challenges with. ❤

Replies

• JaniseCookston
    JaniseCookston Posts: 49 Member
    This will be my third time using MFP to lose weight. Originally lost 30 lbs in 2011 and kept it off until pregnancy with my first baby in 2013. Used it to lose the baby weight plus 10lbs more (total of 25lbs.) Kept it off until pregnancy with second baby. Been using it again for almost two months to get rid of this baby weight, 10lbs down, 15 to go. Hoping to reach my goal weight by our seventh wedding anniversary, April 19th.

MFP definitely works it's just a lot of work :)

I've had a slow loss week last week and this week. Currently bummed and needing motivation.
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    I'm a first time mom with a ten month old. Breastfeeding and trying to lose the baby weight still. Feel free to add me!
  • cakefaceache
    cakefaceache Posts: 2 Member
    Hiya I'm due April so will be looking for some weight loss buddies for inspiration once babies here!
  • fitnicole21
    fitnicole21 Posts: 71 Member
    This will be my third time using MFP to lose weight. Originally lost 30 lbs in 2011 and kept it off until pregnancy with my first baby in 2013. Used it to lose the baby weight plus 10lbs more (total of 25lbs.) Kept it off until pregnancy with second baby. Been using it again for almost two months to get rid of this baby weight, 10lbs down, 15 to go. Hoping to reach my goal weight by our seventh wedding anniversary, April 19th.

I've had a slow loss week last week and this week. Currently bummed and needing motivation.

Hey! Iam very similar to you with the weight loss lol prepregnancy weight in 2010 was 110. Gained 35 lbs during that pregnancy...I lost it quickly after . Prepregnancy weight in 2014 was 115. Gained 60 pounds due to high risk,couldn't even walk to the mailbox! But now have lost over 47 pounds (:still have abut to go but hoping to lose most by my child's fifth birthday in April ,or at the latest by my birthday in July!!

• fitnicole21
    fitnicole21 Posts: 71 Member
    Ladies feel free to add me! Let's keep each other motivated!!! :)
  • JaniseCookston
    JaniseCookston Posts: 49 Member

Hey! Iam very similar to you with the weight loss lol prepregnancy weight in 2010 was 110. Gained 35 lbs during that pregnancy...I lost it quickly after . Prepregnancy weight in 2014 was 115. Gained 60 pounds due to high risk,couldn't even walk to the mailbox! But now have lost over 47 pounds (:still have abut to go but hoping to lose most by my child's fifth birthday in April ,or at the latest by my birthday in July!!

Wow, yeah our goals and timeliness are very similar. We can totally do it. For me it's just the struggle of actually wanting to do it. I want to get back to my goal weight, but after long days and fussy babies I also want to eat lots of cookies :)