I had a true NSV!!!

Options
bigdawg025
bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
I don't usually get all excited over the little things because overall I think I'm in (close to if not) the best shape of my life right now. However... on Friday night I was getting dressed to go to the horse track for a relaxing dinner, beers, and a bit of gambling. (yes... big surprise there! LOL)

Anyway... I dug out some shorts from last summer because they were khaki and went well with my new shirt I bought. I put them on and they literally fell right to the floor!!! LOL I was in shock. I even checked the tag for the size (I've worn both 38 and 40 waist... and nothing less than 38 in the past 10 years or so). Sure enough... they weren't 40s!!! They were 38s!!!! I was thrilled... and also thinking... hmmmm... might be time to go shopping!!! :happy:

Replies

• Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Pants on da ground!! Good job! :)
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Wooohooooo, awesome NSV, Jim. :flowerforyou:
    And yes, definitely time for some serious shopping. We don't wanna shock the girls, do we. ROFL
  • GingerDarlene
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Now go buy something that fits!
  • crazyears
    crazyears Posts: 50
    Options
    YAY for you!! Sounds like you have been underestimating your awesomeness!!
  • chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Pants on da ground!! Good job! :)

ROFL! Good job!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!! At least you were in your house. I nearly had my "pants on da ground" but it was in the mall and it was because I was in dire need of new undies! hahaha, mission accomplished tho. I think you definitely need to have a shopping trip.
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Awesome!~! Be proud of yourself!~! You did that.... you made that happen, way to go!
  • allimax2002
    allimax2002 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    that happened to me yesterday with my capris...isn't it just an incredibly AWESOME feeling??
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Now get yourself to the clothing store before you embarrass yourself or someone else. :laugh:
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!